March Issue of TG (The Stig/R) - where to buy in Melbourne?

Funkdancer

Car(s)
Honda Accord Euro Luxury k5 + GSXR600k4
Hey,
Sorry to intrude on your forums, but I've become quite bitten by the Civic Type R and am rather exstatic about the fact that a version of it will be arriving here. I simply love the new hatch form. I had the 02 Civic VTi 5MT before trading it in for a 140kw 5AT Accord Euro Luxury, which is primarily the wife's car, and am now looking to swap my two wheels (GSXR600k4) for four as a family looms.

I desperately want to get hold of the article where The Stig is testing the new Type R, but having tried 3 newsagents in person and calling another 5, I'm running out of luck. Is anyone here from Melbourne VIC, Down Under & could tell me where to find it? Do TG offer purchases of PDF scans online?

Many thanks in advance - oh, and my price of admission is 6 high resolution pics (pls ignore the quality of the thumbs) of the Type R from the Melbourne Motor Show. http://funkdancer.com/

You might just have to wait a little bit - some newsagents have the current edition airmailed, but you'll pay around $20 for that. I expect it will show up in around 6 - 8 weeks time.

Even the month late issues seem..... late. I'm still seeing the Top Gear Cars of the year issue. Not sure if its the same in Melbourne.

Have you tried McGill's on Elizabeth Street? They have a lot of magazines.

Great, lots of options here! :)
Many thanks for your help - it is much appreciated.
Not sure if there are any Type R fans here, but am uploading more pix to my humble "blog". You British people are the lucky ones, we've only gotten the boring sedan so far and you get the Type R quite a bit before us :)

I got a glimpse of TG in a small newsagent/stand at Southern Cross station a couple of times, although I never bothered to take a proper look as I'm always in a hurry to catch a train/tram. This Sunday or next week I'll get a proper look.

southern cross... she-devil!!!!