Marussia B2 - From Russia with love

As I said before, I doubt it really has a "Custom designed Cosworth engine". It's not exactly Cosworth's policy to tailor make engines for new companies that are trying to make it in the supercar world. Cosworth is a very esteemed company, whereas "Marussia" ..isn't. My quess is that it's a modified BOA or BOB V6..

dy55j5.jpg

I like this car. It's a brute, but there is nothing wrong with that. Good to see someone make a super car which doesn't look like the rest.

More pics of the B1, which will have a hybrid V6 powertrain. It seems that Marussia was co-founded by Nikolai Fomenko one of the Top Gear Russia host(I have never seen the show). But regardless I think think this thing looks great. To me it's something that a true NSX replacement should have looked like, not the weak effort Honda made with the Advanced Sports Car Concept. But that V10 behind the driver and in something looking like this and you have a winner.

Source with more info: http://www.gtspirit.com/2009/09/18/iaa-2009-marussia-b1-b2-and-suv
marussia_b1_live_001.jpg

marussia_b1_live_002.jpg

marussia_b1_live_011.jpg

marussia_b1_live_010.jpg

marussia_b1_live_015.jpg

24-marussia-live.jpg

marussia_b1_live_014.jpg

marussia_b1_live_013.jpg

marussia_b1_live_016.jpg

marussia_b1_live_017.jpg

Pics Source www.subzero.com
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Edit: After seeing the original unveiling of the car and its chassis I'm very suspect, I would like to see the chassis stiffness, safety, and materials used to construct the passenger tub, but it does have a pushrod suspension, very racey....
marussia8.jpg

marussia91.jpg

marussia9.jpg

Last edited:
^^^agreed

3481248654_214ed45d9f_b.jpg

If you're ripping off the Austin Allegro, you're doing it wrong.