Movie: Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron

bJ5vjT1.jpg

Captain America riding Iron Man it seems :p

What's this May 1st bullshit? I'll be seeing it the day before already. :p

Sooo..... Basically this is Iron Man vs Skynet? Does Arnie make a cameo?

DAFUQS SPIDEY DOING THERE?

Saw it on midnight Wednesday -> Thursday following Avengers and Cap 2 triple bill. Really enjoyed it, personally preferred it to Avengers 1 which isn't top in my Marvel films. Action was great, felt more grown up and evolved now, seemed to be lots more laughs over the first one. Looking forward to seeing it a second time, and for how the MCU will go from here.

9/10

Edit: having seen it again in a more awake state now for me I definitely prefer it over Avengers 1 really enjoyable the 8.5 moves to a 9.

Last edited:
Just saw it in IMAX, really liked it but I can't help but feel it's just a filler until they finally end it in 2019.

I just watched it and damn...I loved it! But a couple of questions:

Is Peitro really dead? I thought his sister could re-write time??

Did Bruce commit suicide there at the end? Or is he in the jet that crashed?

And, did Vision officially join the Avengers? And is Tony still paying the bills?

Also, can you image what car insurance is like in that damn city!?

I just watched it and damn...I loved it! But a couple of questions:

Is Peitro really dead? I thought his sister could re-write time??

Did Bruce commit suicide there at the end? Or is he in the jet that crashed?

And, did Vision officially join the Avengers? And is Tony still paying the bills?

Also, can you image what car insurance is like in that damn city!?

Bruce can't die, Hulk won't really allow that.

Bruce can't die, Hulk won't really allow that.

Yep, the more I thought about it, the more I realized you were right. Still...

Who wants to see a deleted scene on the DVD of the Hulk sitting in a chair drinking a tropical drink with a little umbrella in it on the beach at Fuji? Then Coulson walks up and says: "Well, it's better than TAHITI."

:mrgreen:

Just saw it in IMAX, really liked it but I can't help but feel it's just a filler until they finally end it in 2019.
Technically it is a filler/2nd act story to connect to Civil War and eventually Infinity Gauntlet

Random question: Anyone here watching Agents of SHIELD and did see the movie? I'm not sure in what order I should watch the movie and S02E19 of AOS :D

Saw this last night. Holy product placement batman. Couldn't they atleast have tried to make it somewhat less obvious?