Maserati Ghibli S at night in Hong Kong

Icy J

Car(s)
BMW F22 220i
Bumped into a friend of mine with his new Ghibli when going out for supercar spotting/breakfast yesterday; he had an E92 M3 before, so it was a rather surprising switch...

had some fun revving it and it sounded a lot more awesome (in sport mode) than I expected it to...sounds like the f-type V6, if the top gear review is any indication of how one sounds, albeit not as loud. the interior is quite nice; the touchscreen interface seems a bit stupid for driving, though. also wish the seats had better side bolsters, as I found myself sliding around a surprising amount...met up again at night to take some photos - they were taken around 11pm-5am, which is why the city might look kinda dead LOL

Maserati Ghibli S by - Icy J -, on Flickr

(yeah, I like the front a lot better than the back)

I'm envious of your l33t photo skillz! awesome pictures man!

I need to start hanging out with you :p

Haven't been taking photos enough lately :/ still waiting on a friend with a 997.2 GT3RS and F430 Scuderia...

HK driving tests/waiting lists/the dates they give you are utter crap

Yeah it's a pain in the ass, and I'll probably start my new job right before the test as well :(

Very good photos ! the Maserati is beautiful and the scenery is awesome. Now, I want to take the next plane to Hong Kong !

HK driving tests/waiting lists/the dates they give you are utter crap
Hmm, I skipped the whole process due to my Canadian driver's license being on the list of countries where I can straight up get a HK driver's license.

Oh I did that for the car license, but I didn't have the motorbike license back in France so I had to start that from scratch.

At least, having the car license allowed me to skip the written exam so there's that :)

Hmm, I skipped the whole process due to my Canadian driver's license being on the list of countries where I can straight up get a HK driver's license.

I was considering getting the license in the UK and converting it to a HK license (and therefore skipping the P plate) but I managed to get my HK license when I went back during Easter, so not bothered with the UK one now...

Oh I did that for the car license, but I didn't have the motorbike license back in France so I had to start that from scratch.

At least, having the car license allowed me to skip the written exam so there's that :)

HK written exam is BS. Easiest exam you'll ever do, finished that crap in like 3 minutes and then left LOL

Yeah I figured it would be easy, but considering all the delays, I'm glad I could skip it anyway ^^'