Mass Effect 2

Anyway: Its out for 360, but my new one isn't modded yet.
I never played ME1, how much action is in it? Its an rpg-shooter, right? I might give it a try...

DO IT NOW! ME1 can be had for as little as 15? via ebay already including the DLC and tons of extra stuff. Totally worth it!

QFT!

Anyway: Its out for 360, but my new one isn't modded yet.
I never played ME1, how much action is in it? Its an rpg-shooter, right? I might give it a try...

think of it more as Borderlands with a actual storyline and well written characters.

Well, I'll give it a try. Guess whats 14,3GB and has just been added to my queue:

Mass_Effect_2-Razor1911

So I just finished Mass Effect 1. I was thoroughly surprised by how quickly that game came to an end. Much shorter than I expected from Bioware. Oh well, it was entertaining. Now to find out everything about ME2 I have purposely been ignoring all this time.

^Play it again with a different type of character and the opposite moral persuasion you used the first time. It's designed to be more fun the more times you do it.

Also, switch girls. Cuz that's fun too. :)

There are a lot of side missions, I hope they integrate them into the storyline a bit better this time around, it was too easy to just go without in the first game.

Oh, and both the xBox and PC versions have already been leaked. I gotta wait til the 29th to play. :(

^ They did say there was a point where you could go ahead with the final battle, but if you weren't ready, you'd definitely die. So now we just find out if you skip part of the main missions, or you complete the story without doing the side missions meaning you won't be a high enough level or have the right equipment.

I think most of the upgrading of Normandy comes from what you get in the side missions, so I'll definitelly play them all.

given the size of this game and the amount of options, i'd want to wait until the very last moment before going into the final battle. Although at a later point i'd probably go for the more risky maneuver and see just how things turn out.

ill definiately go about this one like i did the first, do pretty much every single thing possible.

i did the same thing with KotOR and KotOR II (man it would be awesome if they remade these)

Im not a fan of the new combat system-- yes, i'm playing it right now. It reminds me too much of Doom and other grim shooters.. Spoilers below.
You start out jumping right into combat, and it relies way too much on the cover system.

The biggest spoiler of them all;
Shepard is a walking corpse.

one two three four FIVE days until I can play it...

^ They did say there was a point where you could go ahead with the final battle, but if you weren't ready, you'd definitely die. So now we just find out if you skip part of the main missions, or you complete the story without doing the side missions meaning you won't be a high enough level or have the right equipment.

Don't really want to game to be a grind either ala some of the FF series