Mass Effect 2

omg i needs this nao.

ive been grooming my lvl 60 full paragon soldier for ME2. did both DLC missions and pretty much every single sidequest. got 80 hrs + with this bad boy

Damnit i cant wait.

Here's something to ponder over:

Since we haven't heard much about previous romantic interests apart from whatever characters made it to the end of ME1 will be in ME2, do you think s/he will be a big part of the game or not? And if so, as a part of your team, a support character (ie. Captain Anderson), or working against your team?

Well, there's the possibility that the previous romantic interests aren't returning. I haven't heard much about the crew in this game, but my inside sources at Bioware say you get new romantic interests. They won't tell me much more though, and really, I'd rather find out while playing.

I think you get a new Asari though. Still, I liked Liara, I hope I get to bang her some more.

I noticed during the voice cast video that although the voice actress of Tali was there, i couldn't see Ashley, Liara or Kaiden though which leads me to the conclusion that since the game is set some 3-4 years after ME1 maybe Shepherd has broken up with whoever he was banging at the time. They might return for a cameo appearance but given how Bioware is plugging these new romance choices i doubt they'll be in it for a long screentime. There's even the possibility that their characters might be dead.

just seen the new cinematic trailer... looking incredibly good and looking forward to seeing whatever trailer is released on December 22nd. Good thing there's less than a month to go now until the game release. At this rate my heads going to end up exploding.

Tide yourself over with some Dragon Age. Not quite the same, but it's still Bioware so still a great story.

Plus, gay sex!

Actually i've been doing numerous Mass Effect playthroughs so i've got a wealth of starting options when Mass Effect 2 hits. Things like Paragon/Renegade endings, Wrex/Ashley/Kaiden and so on. Plus also going after some of those pesky achievements. I've made it a life goal to end the game on the hardcore setting.

I've finially decided what character I'm going to use for Mass Effect 2... I have currently 4 level 50+ characters, two paragon, one neutral, one renegade, and I'm going to use my uber-paragon guy.... I think, however, I will have him turn evil due to some random thing and turn into a renegade in ME2 :D

Also, I'm going to try to get a PC character to 60, so I'll have a character to play on 360 and a character to play on PC, since I'm not sure which I'm buying the game for, yet.

Actually i've been doing numerous Mass Effect playthroughs so i've got a wealth of starting options when Mass Effect 2 hits. Things like Paragon/Renegade endings, Wrex/Ashley/Kaiden and so on. Plus also going after some of those pesky achievements. I've made it a life goal to end the game on the hardcore setting.

I'm not sure how many playthroughs it saves. I don't see more than 2 when I go back to the first screen. Also, I don't think it carries forward your stuff or your alignment, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Also, I don't want to belittle your skillz, but hardcore? Come on, man. You should be there by now.

I'm not sure how many playthroughs it saves. I don't see more than 2 when I go back to the first screen. Also, I don't think it carries forward your stuff or your alignment, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

We know for sure level doesn't carry over, so I'm assuming your stuff doesn't either. Alignment on the other hand, I have no idea, as it would be nice to have some continuity on that part, but there's also the darker tone this game has.

i know it doesn't count the lvl or gear. i'm not sure about alignment all i know is that it knows how the game ended and what characters were alive when it reached the ending. other than that i'm not really sure.

Also, I don't want to belittle your skillz, but hardcore? Come on, man. You should be there by now.

right i shall take that challenge!