Cactus and Panda Classic

RaphEmer

Car(s)
2010 Tucson

thud

Car(s)
Camaro Z28, Volvo S60 T5, Volvo S80 T6, ATI ProCha

thejaredhuang

To light a fire on the whole male vs female thing, I wouldn't mind if they got a female presenter as long as she spoke English well.

abczyx

Car(s)
'06 Freelander 2, '96 Midget II
My issues against a female presenter were always against forcing one upon the programme simply to increase diversity or meet some quota. If there was a good choice out there I wouldn't mind.

hal9000

Although MLB was one of the few pluses to come out of the series, I'm still not convinced he can carry the show as lead presenter, still think he would be better with another lead alongside.

jury's out on Reid and Harris, both did fine in Extra Gear but their studio segments on the main show all looked very awkward. Unless FACT man was a reason for that..?

jws926

Car(s)
2001 Nissan Maxima, 2015 Nissan Altima
I think its a good choice that he is staying for two more years, from episode 1 to episode 6, he improved a good bit and wasnt so stiff.

Elijah B.

I still think Jennifer Saunders would make a good addition. She is funny, can adlib, and is competitive when driving. Problem is that she may well be doing well with an AbFab resurgence and not be available. It would also depend if she is a good team player, which I don't know.

RachelM96

Now that The Grand Tour is out, is Top Gear really going to last? I honestly think the BBC have killed it, really doubt people will be watching Top Gear. I only watched the first episode myself, that was it.

neutron

I don't know the inner sanctum of the show and how it's made, but it seems to me that the producers want to desperately cling on the old CHM Top Gear viewership by emulating the old show. Now that Grand Tour is in the picture, the old viewership won't watch the second-rate CHM if the real deal is available.

The only way IMO for this show to survive is to be completely different from both the old show and their main competitor, The Grand Tour. They should focus more on the beautiful and fast cars, do amazingly shot and written reviews of interesting vehicles. McLaren 650, Tesla Model X and Aston Martin Vulcan all were the highlights of the season, and they have the man for the job - Chris Harris.

Harris and Reid were criminally underused in the show, and with 5 hosts it felt like it still was just about the one man - Evans

Focus and identity. That's what this show needs.

PbPedis

Not sure I can watch any more of LeBlanc. He belongs on sitcoms, not a British motoring show. Not funny, not British, does not belong.

hal9000

Still think they should have gone for Jenson Button as a co host. A very watchable and funny guy who loves his cars, and he's all but retired from F1 now.