Matt2k's ?500 Banger Watch Graveyard

And he said no?

Yes, as any right minded person would. Barely worth that in scrap currently.

We don't all want to buy massive liabilities.... :p

He's asking the owner if it's still available, in case you do want it though.

Yes, as any right minded person would. Barely worth that in scrap currently.

We don't all want to buy massive liabilities.... :p

He's asking the owner if it's still available, in case you do want it though.

I'm already looking at something stupider........

I'm already looking at something stupider........

Stupider than a ShityRover?

I called up about a 205 convertible today that is on an eBay classified advert at ?1, expecting that it was a mistake but with no idea what he actually wanted for it. He suggested that I multiply my budget by ten. :lol:

I don't see how you can go wrong with a ?50 car, any car, with "delivery mileage". When a headlight bulb goes, scrap it.

I guess I'm a bit fascinated by the idea since I haven't ever owned a car I felt I didn't need to give a flying fuck about.

I guess I'm a bit fascinated by the idea since I haven't ever owned a car I felt I didn't need to give a flying fuck about.

Try it at least once. It's very relaxing. Some sort of reverse luxury. :lol:

A friend of mine was offered a City Rover with delivery mileage, for ?50 the other week. :lol:

Was he being paid the ?50 to take the Rover away? Might be worth it...

When a headlight bulb goes, scrap it.

Scrap prices are currently so low it'll cost you more to have it removed from your property than its worth. :lol:

Also, how about expending your budget slightly and going full Dr_Grip?

Last edited:
Matt2k's ?500 Banger Watch Graveyard

Wrong kind of Triumph. That one causes clinical depression, consumes all your money and ruins your life. This one makes life better and attracts girls:

TriumphDaytona675Side.jpg

Last edited:

Why did you poke one of its eyes out? :p

Fortunately unfortunately I don't have a trailer.

Still looking at stuff, this week I've been disappointed by a 528i that was already sold. :(

The majestic City Rover is still in my mind... it's also still available.

I've seen something really awesome for ?350... But, it might be better in the post your car thread. Maybe???

Even better to bring it to the roadtrip start point as a surprise.

Matthew, a real man would buy this...

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Linky

You'd have to set off about 3 months before everyone else though.

The majestic City Rover is still in my mind... it's also still available.

I feel the CityRover won't even get to the "so bad it's good" area of Yugos and Reliant Robins, it'll just a car that is decidedly unremarkable aside from being sub-par in all aspects of it's design.

You'd have to set off about 3 months before everyone else though.

I'd be killed very much to death long before I got to 3 hours let alone 3 months. :lol:

I wonder how many times that thing would need refilling between here and Scotchland. Cool little thing anyway.

The drag caused by that plate probably lowers the top speed of the Tomos by 1km/h.