Max Mosley full of it?

chimi

Car(s)
Old Car:Jeep Wrangler
OK, Who else thinks Max Mosley is full of shit?

The guy has admitted to prefer Ferrari and always gives them priority, he is in a witch hunt against McLaren and for me he is just killing the sport.

And this is not a national pride matter for me, I'm Mexican, is not like I'm British and I'm angry fro McLaren but come on, Mosley has to go.

Reactions: TC
It's not his love of Ferrari (or dislike of McLaren) that annoys me - it's just his plain incompetence. A shaved brain-dead monkey would do a better job.

Reactions: TC
Mosely is a good and honest man who always makes the right decision and treats every team fairly and equally. He has some terrific ideas about F1 and is a brilliant FIA president. He is my hero.

Hey I've played this game before! Um let's see...I'm going with the first statement as the lie and others are the truths. :lol:

Mosley really does have a red cock-s*****g problem. He has to go. I mean... it's like every team that has bothered Ferrari in the last 4 years is being nailed to the wall. In the same pathetic way.

Well, on the plus side he has balls, he'll come out and say things that most other people in positions of authority wouldn't for fear of the bad PR. We need someone like that controlling F1.

The specifics of his views and applications of his ideas are terrible though, and the man has all the charm of gonorrhea.

Max Mosley is a winging twat! he should be outed and fast!

Max Mosley was a involved in a political party called the Union Movement which were a lot like the BNP are today, very racist, far-right fascism etc.

if you read the "Politics" section of his wikipedia article you see how much of a git he is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Mosley#Politics

Now we know why Mosley really wanted Hamilton chucked out of the WDC.

:stupid:

Even as an avid Ferrari fan, that sack of shit needs to be put out for collection. He is far past his prime, and needs to be replaced quickly. (and not with Jean Todt, as rumors were)

His dad was the most infamous politician in the UK's history and that is saying something. Plus - yest twathoodness achieved in his own right.