• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

May 03rd, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
i know where to get one....a scale F1 car that is.

exoticar.com or
scalecars.com

from 1:18 to 1:43 8)

But I want a working 1:1... :?

That guy is oh so lucky and rich!

Incredible :shock:

It must be such a nice feeling to have all these Ferrari techs around you 8)

That Enzo race car thingy looked pretty kick ass...

Released! :)

awesome man, im downloading right now :D

On a side note, doesnt that F1 ferrari need like acomputer to start it up? Im sure it doesnt come with a key, do they give the guy a laptop so he can start it up and go buy some milk and diapers at the local grocery store?

:lol: He has a team I believe to take care of the car.

BTW - 61 seeds and 20 peers right now... :D

THANK YOU VIPER! :mrgreen:

I am one of the biggest Ferrari fans and this was the best 5th Gear Episode ever. I will someday buy myself a Ferrari F1 car and drive it at Fiorano. I couldn't imagine hanging around the F1 team, Dario Benuzzi, Luca Badoer, The Man's house, etc. Someday...

I've seen F1 style cars for sale before. Never asked how much they were though. I figured if I had to ask there was no way I would be able to afford it.

The steering wheel of an F1 car costs around $35-40,000 USD.

:lol: God that's so much.

I don't, was just saying that's a lotta $.

That episode was awsome , last episode wasnt so much. Vicki is still on the show though right? All of the stories on this episode were great , thanks!

Yeah, she's still on the show.

Can anyone identify any of the music on this episode? I really like the music associated with Ferrari in this video.

Thanks in advance!

MrMan said:
Can anyone identify any of the music on this episode? I really like the music associated with Ferrari in this video.

Thanks in advance!

I'm also after the italian music on the episode...anyone have any info?