May 03rd, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
i know where to get one....a scale F1 car that is.

exoticar.com or
scalecars.com

from 1:18 to 1:43 8)

But I want a working 1:1... :?

That guy is oh so lucky and rich!

Incredible :shock:

It must be such a nice feeling to have all these Ferrari techs around you 8)

That Enzo race car thingy looked pretty kick ass...

Released! :)

awesome man, im downloading right now :D

On a side note, doesnt that F1 ferrari need like acomputer to start it up? Im sure it doesnt come with a key, do they give the guy a laptop so he can start it up and go buy some milk and diapers at the local grocery store?

:lol: He has a team I believe to take care of the car.

BTW - 61 seeds and 20 peers right now... :D

THANK YOU VIPER! :mrgreen:

I am one of the biggest Ferrari fans and this was the best 5th Gear Episode ever. I will someday buy myself a Ferrari F1 car and drive it at Fiorano. I couldn't imagine hanging around the F1 team, Dario Benuzzi, Luca Badoer, The Man's house, etc. Someday...

I've seen F1 style cars for sale before. Never asked how much they were though. I figured if I had to ask there was no way I would be able to afford it.

The steering wheel of an F1 car costs around $35-40,000 USD.

:lol: God that's so much.

I don't, was just saying that's a lotta $.

That episode was awsome , last episode wasnt so much. Vicki is still on the show though right? All of the stories on this episode were great , thanks!

Yeah, she's still on the show.

Can anyone identify any of the music on this episode? I really like the music associated with Ferrari in this video.

Thanks in advance!

MrMan said:
Can anyone identify any of the music on this episode? I really like the music associated with Ferrari in this video.

Thanks in advance!

I'm also after the italian music on the episode...anyone have any info?