May 10th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Vicki and Tiff choose their favourite 4x4 vehicle, and give viewers a chance to win one. Guest presenter and touring car champion Jason Plato tests Chrysler's new 300C. And Adrian meets a computer gamer attempting to make the transition from driving simulations to the real thing.

It was a pretty boring episode if you ask me.

I have it, how do you want it?

You have a PM (or will at least shortly ;)).

Sandys what kind of p2p software do you use, those fifth gear episodes would be appreciated a lot, amongst us other carfreaks

;)

Yep they are encoded etc. I just need to upload them, I was waiting to see if Viper007Bond was happy with the quality before I uploaded them to his server as he may prefer different res/bit rate or size, to fit in with what he has already done, which I have no problem doing only takes 45mins.

takes a while to DL it off of one person so would be best if it was sent out to a few on put on the bitorrent or something I suppose, or I could just up load to you send it?

Cheers

D'oh, I totally forgot that you had uploaded it. I haven't even downloaded it yet. :?

It's only 10 MB. ;)

OK the 10 and 17th episode are uploading I have a slow link so it will take a couple of hours :( so hopefully your server doesn't kick me off for being to slow :? did you managed to get the 24th or did you want that too?

excellent quality rip, sandys. hopefully get all missing episodes soon, the sooner the better;) I guess VUK has the last episode and no bad luck as in third time the charm.

Yeah, VUK got the 24th. I'm downloading it now. :)

So we'll also have 5th Gear episodes now?

I've always released both, but Vuk just missed the last week's Fifth Gear and the one before that.

Viper: Are those sandys sent episodes allready there, would be awesome to get a torrent for those.

:thanksvuk: