May 10th, 2004

sorry been out for a few beers and a curry and left it running unfortunately my firewall got in the way and stopped it after a bit, hopefully sorted it now and should be up in a couple of hours :roll:

:lol: No prob. :)

Thanks. :)

Released! Many thanks to sandys for providing this rip. :)

heh..the gamer dude seem a bit of a geek ... but he can drive better than i can so ill just shut up :lol:

A "bit" of a geek? He lives with his mom when he's like 30 or whatever (I live with my dad, but I'm only 20 and trying to save for school). Not to mention, did you see his Star Wars collection?

Viper007Bond said:
A "bit" of a geek? He lives with his mom when he's like 30 or whatever (I live with my dad, but I'm only 20 and trying to save for school). Not to mention, did you see his Star Wars collection?

:lol: :lol: like the way you guys laugh at one of our *ahem* top wrc rally drivers pmsl couldnt miss teh Star Wars vids or the posters and what were those two blow up plasticy things :shock: How embarassed must he feel at having his sad geeky life shown on national tv. He even looked geeky :lol: poor bloke I bet it wsa highlight of his life having his few minutes of tv fame

I have to congrat you guys on this site is great for downlaods of Top Gear and Fifth gear Ive missed :D :D really came to look for Top Gear that i missed last night.

Auralis said:
really came to look for Top Gear that i missed last night.
Vuk did indeed NOT miss it (I have confirmation), but I have yet to see it appear on the FTP and he's offline, so I'll probably have it this evening.

I must admit that this new season of Top Gear is absolutely crushing 5th Gear as far as entertainment is concerned. 5th just doesn't have that last bit of entertainment and resources that Top Gear has, kind of like a Minardi on the F1 grid.

and the 10th episode of 5th gear (and last episode of the season) is even more dissapointing than the others

Smahatma said:
and the 10th episode of 5th gear (and last episode of the season) is even more dissapointing than the others

wtf the last already!?!? :cry:

!!!

yea the one that aired today was the last of this season (10th episode)

I know because they said it at the end

When does the Top Gear season end? Hopefully not soon.

well this sunday, may 30, was number 4. so 6 more to go, one each week basically a month and a half of TG left. :|

Viper007Bond said:
Auralis said:
really came to look for Top Gear that i missed last night.
Vuk did indeed NOT miss it (I have confirmation), but I have yet to see it appear on the FTP and he's offline, so I'll probably have it this evening.

thanks mate hope I can sort out a bit torrent client to work, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding it even after reading your faqs