May 31st, 2004

comming back august i think vicky said

2 hours until release hopefully.

I dont believe I saw 10 new episodes :-/

Also , British TV has weird schedules for the show to stop in June and come back as soon as August. Then it stops again sometime in December right? And comes back around march or so. Its hard to remember.

Yeah, weird indeed.

Sorry, I forgot about a previous commitment that I have to do and it's kinda getting late in the day. I'll release it tomorrow.

Review has been posted.

hi, anyone know what the music is that's played during the lotus elise vs vauxhall vx200 shootout? it's doing my head in not knowing :?

Which song? There's two. I dunno the one that's played as the VX200 goes around, but the one during the Lotus' lap is "No One Knows" by The Queens of the Stone Age.

yeah, yeah, release the god damn episode now, my dad has got a opel speedster (VX220) so I really want to see this episode! :D

Released. :)

Barneby said:
yeah, yeah, release the god damn episode now, my dad has got a opel speedster (VX220) so I really want to see this episode! :D

OWNED! :lol:

Shh Ren, let him find out for himself. ;)

VUK said:
comming back august i think vicky said

She says they will be back "in the autumn" ... looking at the list of previous shows, that probably means october/november.

...hopefully, before that, viper007bond will have provided us all with all the previous episodes for download... ;-)

I gotta say the quality of that rip was EXCELLENT. It was very clear even on my 19" monitor at highres, no problems with movement or anything. Thanks!

I can?t download the new one, the old ones works but not the new.

I use ABC, man when i press the download button, the file don?t show in the program.

Enyone else that got this problem?

I've seen it now (nice episode)

I'm accually not that dissepointed in the vx220. Clearly it had the lead in the beginning of the start/finish straight. But then somehow lotus overtook and it went out the way it did :/