May and Hammond have a competition building Lego cars while taking shots of not-vodka

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Nothing against Jeremy, but I love to see Richard and James work together. They have such a great bond. They always seem to enjoy each other's company. Well, almost always.:)

But maybe a simpler kit next time :think:

Lego Technic hardly gets simpler then that kit, to be honest I was expecting better from May :p

Another one for the 911 GT3RS!

Last edited:
Can we adapt this for Ringmeet?
We make Public have to answer the pub quiz questions while repairing something on whatever car he's arrived in, and drinking shots of Jaloviina?

Then, just maybe, someone else will have a chance of winning...:lol:

Lego Technic hardly gets simpler then that kit, to be honest I was expecting better from May :p

Another one for the 911 GT3RS!

The great reassambler got beaten by an annoying little dwarf...

That was fun to watch

As luck would have it, hours after watching that video I found that same set on sale, as it's on my 'buy it if you ever find it on sale and you feel like it' list I bought it.
First time I get home well and truly drunk I shall attempt building and timing it.....just because :p

As luck would have it, hours after watching that video I found that same set on sale, as it's on my 'buy it if you ever find it on sale and you feel like it' list I bought it.
First time I get home well and truly drunk I shall attempt building and timing it.....just because :p

FG trivia, drinking and Lego session over Google Hangouts?

2 thumbs up.

Loved how May kept trying to find a reason to take a drink, only to have Hammond say "No, you're rather missing the point...". Very entertaining.