May flirting

I am pretty sure it was shown, I just cannot recall the actual episode.

11x03. Starts at 51:26.

I don't remember if it was shown or not, but it was from the alfa romeo challenge in 11x03

Definitely shown. Still makes me laugh every time I see it :lol:

Not sure if he was intentionally flirting or not, as it is well known he is in a long term relationship...I think maybe it just came out wrong :lol:

He had me at "hello". :wub:

Did I say that out loud? Oops.

James is the king of flirting! He would make me fall in love with "Hello" anytime!

Obviously James no longer needs to say anything other than 'hello'. ;)

(Or 'Jeremy Clarkson is an arse'. That'd work too. :lol: )

Sorry for being off topic but can I just say you two have the best avatars on here. :lol:

Yeah, seriously. I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the marina.. spent a good few minutes watching it over and over...

Definitely shown. Still makes me laugh every time I see it :lol:

Not sure if he was intentionally flirting or not, as it is well known he is in a long term relationship...I think maybe it just came out wrong :lol:
He is?

Something like 15+ years. Except not married. Of course, I could be extremely wrong. :lol:

Except for the married bit. I know that's true.

Something like 15+ years. Except not married. Of course, I could be extremely wrong. :lol:
[/SIZE]

Since 2000, according to Wikipedia. I don't know where they got their info from, though. (He does reference 'Woman' in his columns, but that's all I've seen him say on the matter.)

/goes to get a life :p

Since 2000, according to Wikipedia. I don't know where they got their info from, though. (He does reference 'Woman' in his columns, but that's all I've seen him say on the matter.)

/goes to get a life :p

Ladies, I could be wrong, but I think she appears briefly in James May's Top Toys. Here's a screen grab:

Mays_Woman.jpg

That's her. Her name is Sarah Frater and she is the ballet critic for the Evening Standard.

"Hello" did it for as well then. :D