May on "From Home", BBC2

Brilliant news!:D

I had picked up on the fact that he was to have a go at actual flying an Airbus, but I thought it would be an item for Man Lab. Looks like there is going to be another programme then this autumn or winter. :)

Last edited:
Fantastic :) Is this a new James series, or a series that features James in one particular segment? When does it air, does anyone know?

Some say, that it the company (PMDG) was deceived in an attempt to obtain free product, the plane which was going to featured in the "program".

What does this mean? And why is "program" in inverted commas?

What does this mean? And why is "program" in inverted commas?
Because in British English programme is the formal spelling and program is the Americanism (although used generally for computer programs), so someone wanting to let people know that they know how to spell correctly but are quoting American English (hence the spelling) put quotes around the word.

This is not just for American spellings of course, it's for any word that appears to be misspelt or used incorrectly like quoting an error so the author highlights that they do know it is incorrect.

But the rest of wiltzei's post makes absolutely no sense, either.

Please type coherently, kids.

The news have been removed from the PMDG site, presumably that's what the poster was referring to. So either someone pretended to be from a production company associated with James May, in order to get their hands on the software early, or PMDG were early and weren't meant to mention it just yet.

Yes - the link to the production company "website" (just to prove that I know how to use inverted commas) has disappeared as well.

Oh well..