Mazda-Hazumi-28.jpg
Mazda-Hazumi-26.jpg
Mazda-Hazumi-29.jpg

Mazda-Hazumi-40.jpg
Mazda-Hazumi-42.jpg
Mazda-Hazumi-36.jpg
Mazda-Hazumi-30.jpg

:cool:

If Mazda stick closer to this concept than they did with the Takeri-->6, then consider me a fan. Interior looks fantastic.

Hopefully the new 2 can liven up the disastrously boring Polo-class.

Proof that Mazda has more of a sense of style than the other Japanese carmakers. This is a gorgeous little car and I hope it gets built.

Good. Now at least all those unimaginative sheep who buy Mazda2s will actually be driving something decent and I won't have to look at their smiley faced tin foil boxes taking 20 goes to reverse park or getting scared when trying to merge and coming to a complete stop.

I can't stand the look of the current 2 or its interior. It's such a cheap and dire place to be, I have no idea how that car got so popular in Australia. Sure it's not bad to drive but 90% of the buyers wouldn't know good handling if they found it in their handbag. A Fiesta is good to drive too and isn't a complete penalty box, yet everyone goes straight to a Mazda dealer without even looking at another car.

Last edited:
Might be replacing my 2 with this. Hope the production version looks similar.

So here is the new Mazda 2 in production form. Apart from the pictures no real news on pricing or spec.

mazda-2-32.jpg

Pretty!

Last edited:
It looks good in these photos, just like the new Mazda3. But when I see it on the streets, the proportions just seem a bit ... off. The Mazda6, on the other hand, I like a lot.

No no you interpreted fine, it's just the places where I stole the pictures from (the moose-people and AE) had no idea about what spec this strange japanese car had so I guessed Mazda hadnt released any info. Then you come along and I try to deflect my laziness with a bad strawman joke ;)