• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Mazda SASSOU Design Concept Vehicle

pdanev

Forum Addict
2050830.003.1M.jpg

2050830.003.Mini3L.jpg

2050830.003.Mini5L.jpg

from http://www.japanesecarfans.com:

To be Unveiled at 2005 Frankfurt Motor Show

Mazda SASSOU Design Concept Vehicle
Text & Photos courtesy of Mazda Motor Corporation
edited 08-30-2005

Taking centre stage at this year?s Frankfurt Motor Show is Mazda?s latest design concept, Mazda Sassou. Conceived and designed at Mazda?s European Design Centre in Frankfurt, Germany, it is a lightweight, urban vehicle for young, first car customers that makes every day city driving fun, highly practical and economical. A sleek, three-door hatchback, it employs evolved Zoom-Zoom exterior design language with youthful lightness and surprising hidden features. The use of translucent plastic that disguises the head and rear lamps, advanced interior systems using a USB stick key and an ingenious rear seat morphing system, hint at where Mazda might be heading with a future B-segment vehicle.

Mazda Sassou is the first design concept from a unique approach to show cars for Mazda Motor Corporation this year. At three major motor shows ? this year?s IAA, the Tokyo Motor Show in October and the 2006 North American International Automobile Show next January.

For the full article and more pictures, visit http://www.japanesecarfans.com/news.cfm/newsid/2050830.003

Hey, now that I like :thumbsup:

Though I'm not totally sold on the 'mask' and gaping mouth at the front

^What he said, but the front looks wierd.

fbc said:

It will be toned down for production and it will look great. I hope. :lol:

The front grill doesn't even look like a grill, it looks like a piece of gray plastic. :lol: Gonna get a lot of airflow through that!

fbc said:

Ditto... Very slick looking at the back and sides.