McDonalds Nutella Burger?

Even if I found Nutella very appealing, why go to McDonalds to have it? That's the part I don't understand... it's quite possibly the easiest thing you could make for yourself at home.

It's sold as a pastry as a part of the McCafe menu. It's not like it's being sold in a meal with fries and a Coke.

McDonald's Latest Burger Is Going To Make You Queasy (Just By Looking At It)

Proceeds to write an article without a photo of it...

Yahoo doesn't write muhc of their own stuff. The vast majority of their "articles" are just a page full of adds with the first paragraph of the article, and then a "read more" link to the actual page, which has a photo. yeah, they suck.

Yeah, the first time I opened that article, the actual image was definitely the last image that loaded on the whole page, at least on mobile.

So in short, a burger-shaped doughnut on their "coffee shop" menu. I don't think I'd buy one, but if someone brought some in to the office, i'd happily try it.

Last edited:
Doesn't even deserve a spot on thisiswhyyourefat.com , there's so much, much worse.

anyone who's often on the road?
McDonnals toilets are A LOT cleaner than petrolstations/road side restaurants

but at 10AM, there's no one there yet, so you're kind of forced to buy something, and i don't want a cheeseburger yet!
so i welcome this :)

anyone who's often on the road?
McDonalds toilets are A LOT cleaner than petrolstations/road side restaurants

Generally/almost always true in the U.S. as well. One of the givens when you're making a long road trip over here.

but at 10AM, there's no one there yet, so you're kind of forced to buy something, and i don't want a cheeseburger yet!
so i welcome this :)

Do you not get the breakfast menu in Belgium - or do you just not care for that type of food?
To me, a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and black coffee is a great snack any time of the day.

SL

To me, a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and black coffee is a great snack any time of the day.

You may change your tune if you've had their all-day breakfast biscuits. Maybe they just changed their cooking method just for post-breakfast hours, but their biscuits taste/feel microwaved or kept in a steamer tray now...they didn't used to.

Last edited:
Do you not get the breakfast menu in Belgium - or do you just not care for that type of food?

i don't think so, never heard about it
and most only open around noon, so no use for a breakfast menu

but i also think i just wouldn't have success, we tend to have breakfast at home, or none at all
i don't know anyone who goes to any type of restaurant for breakfast

That's so hugely different than everywhere else I've been to be honest. Caf?s and bars are open from early morning offering 1001 ways to drink your coffee and many delicious pastries to go along with it...