McLaren 650S

wth? 55$ for that???
looks like it was made in the 80s!

wth? 55$ for that???
looks like it was made in the 80s!

That's because it was. It's exactly the same calculator for exactly the same price it came out with in the 80s. And it's still the standard calculator people use in the financial world.

They don't have a pc or phone? I haven't used a dedicated calculator in years...

I think it's more for people that sit at their desks all day plugging away at calculations, that might prefer to do them on paper? Plus people stuck in their ways.

This one should also do everything the "financial world" needs:

0006479_casio_basic_calculator_hl_815l_300.jpeg

:p

Nah, it's got more complicated stuff like that built into it, but that's getting quite off-topic.

this thread is about mclaren
calculators aren't that much off topic :lol:

They don't have a pc or phone? I haven't used a dedicated calculator in years...

If most of what you do All Day is calculations, using a dedicated device saves time and is much more practical...

The car makes soooooo much more sense to me now that the 12C is gone.

The Infiniti g35/q50 situation is a bit weird, too. The q50 is the replacement...but they are still being sold side by side for at least 1 model year, if not 2. I believe it's so they can still have an "entry-level" car closer to $30k, something they couldn't quite do with the Q50.

Hopefully the bottom falls out on the 12C market, and I can pick one up...

...in 20 years lol. Finding myself to be quite the McLaren fan. I really need to hit the lottery, like, baddd.