McLaren continuing to show their level of doucheiness.

If they've got any spare diamonds that they don't want they can send them to me. :lol:

Looks like the brightness of all those diamonds blinded them and they forgot to remove one of the radiator covers in Button's car. :lol:

It's Monaco, how much more pretentious and bling can you get?
This. If this were being done in Montreal or Korea something, there might be some cause to roll eyes at the ostentatiousness of it all... but it's Monaco, a city where ostentation is its chief import.

I dont see how free diamonds ruins the race car somehow. They are sponsored by a diamond company which was willing to supply some diamonds. While other teams are struggling for money Mclaren gets FREE DIAMONDS! Makes them look stable and pretty cool. Attractive to sponsers. The whole F1 european lifestyle is douche-y from an outsiders perspective, but when in rome...

He's just butthurt because ferrari hasnt had a good car for 3 years now. Between engines failing and drivers crashing i'll be shocked if they beat even renault this year. Last i checked Mclaren has had the 1-2 on its car for something like 3 years running. So that means either they win the world championship, or the driver who does immediately jumps ship for the best team :)

Also, did you know enzo chose his famous symbol based on his sexual preferance? Thats right, the old italian pervert was clearly a HORSE FUCKER :p its so obvious... Better to be "gay" and covered in diamonds than 3 inches deep in old bess down by the stables. (Thankfully the red team is so obsessed with tradition it has become a required part of employment at the scudaria, the name being of course a dark allusion to their perverted initiation rituals. Torro rosso gets to come too.).

Last edited:
Also, did you know enzo chose his famous symbol based on his sexual preferance? Thats right, the old italian pervert was clearly a HORSE FUCKER :p its so obvious... Better to be "gay" and covered in diamonds than 3 inches deep in old bess down by the stables. (Thankfully the red team is so obsessed with tradition it has become a required part of employment at the scudaria, the name being of course a dark allusion to their perverted initiation rituals. Torro rosso gets to come too.).
*Grabs popcorn.... :tvhorror:

Troll. Really, do you think you're funny?

Oh and Scuderia not scudaria... Respect opponents.

I dont see how free diamonds ruins the race car somehow. They are sponsored by a diamond company which was willing to supply some diamonds. While other teams are struggling for money Mclaren gets FREE DIAMONDS! Makes them look stable and pretty cool. Attractive to sponsers. The whole F1 european lifestyle is douche-y from an outsiders perspective, but when in rome...

He's just butthurt because ferrari hasnt had a good car for 3 years now. Between engines failing and drivers crashing i'll be shocked if they beat even renault this year. Last i checked Mclaren has had the 1-2 on its car for something like 3 years running. So that means either they win the world championship, or the driver who does immediately jumps ship for the best team :)

BRILLIANT post *laughs tears*

I like it!

/has a vile, intense and totally unreasonable hatred of Ferrari...Fiat should kick Ferrari out of F1 and bring back the one true raceing brand: Alfa Romeo :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

:lol:

Thanks for having a sense of humor, right up until you called me a moron :( And since you asked yes, i thought it was pretty funny.

Last edited:
Look at the name of the thread you're replying to :lol:.

but they play the part so well! every sports league needs a douche!

NBA -> LeBron James + Celtics
Baseball -> the Spankees
Football -> Zatlan Ibrahimovic + C.Ronaldo

:)