McMerc SLR droptop: Paris Hilton's Car

I reckon it looks fantastic... But it does strike me as a posers car so I'd prefer the coup?.

No Boss said:
wayne-rooney.jpg

It looks fantastic though.

Waynes ears can act as a supplemental airbrake to the wing.

Go to hell, Paris. You just ruined one of the best Mercedes in the past 50 years. GO TO FUCKING HELL you stupid fucking whore, go shove a fucking foot long dildo down your throat and choke on it, you slimy cunt.

Why is it Paris Hilton get's blamed? :/ It's Mercedes and Mclarens (though my guess is that it's mostly Merecedes') decision, they've "ruined" the car. Even thoug, in my opinion, it was ruined to begin with ~~

Buktu,

No one is blaming Paris Hilton, just saying this is the sort of thing she would buy, drive for a weekend and then never touch again because she was actually seen in it once. (she does that with clothes, brand new clothes every day)

And I got on a rant about how much I hate her.

ummmm, any mods around here? :roll:

you'd expect a convertible thats $450K USD+, front engined, rear wheel drive with a supercharged V8 putting out over 620hp, can do over 200mph, and has butterfly doors to excite me a bit....

nothing's happening

Your all nuts!!
93_paris_hilton.jpg

I mean look at her!! Doesnt she make you want to.....*laughs uncontrollably*
OK i cant even finish that sentence, it would cause my spleen to reject my body, and fire out of my body via any available exit/weakened area of flesh.

She is one of the worst human beings on the planet living or dead, ever. She is everything that is wrong with the western world.

Also, heres a fun game, try to see what kind of statements you can make about "The Hilton", that could be applied to either Paris, or the hotels.....

E.g The Hilton has many points of entry.
or
You can easily park your car in the Hilton
or
The Hilton will let anybody in, providing they have enough money....

this could become a thread unto itself.....

93_paris_hilton.jpg

Whats wrong with the western world
ferrari_testarossa.jpg

What was wrong with the 80s
car_photo_207308_5.jpg

Will probably never exceed 32mph

I just thought of it, on the upside, since it'll be driven as a posing car, you'll see more of them on the streets :)

BerserkerCatSplat said:
Jesus, it looks like she's been hit in the face with a shovel!

...come to think of it, that would explain a lot.

Ever seen a photo of her from before the plastic surgery? She had a face like a horse, and if you can believe it this is the best that all the money in the world and the best doctors could do.

I tried to find a photo of her when she was younger, but I can't.

I hope you're being fantastically sarcastic.

BTW i think they stole the rythm for that song from another one. And her voice sonds like they had it put thriugh a computer to fix it up a little.

The only thing to be jealous of is her money, and if you had that kinda money you'd have driven all the cars we talk about here so you wouldnt even have been a member of FG in the first place. and how much would your life suck then?? hmm??

Great, you just had to post pictures, didn't you? I've just vomited a little.

I'd like to talk about the car again, and how spectacularly useless it is, but since I mentioned "Paris Hilton" in the title this is now the official Paris Hilton Bashing Thread. Carry on!

I just noticed how much this car's profile ressembles a dildo. :eek:
EDIT:
If those pictures really show Paris Hilton before surgery, she was was much more attractive BEFORE. She even looked like a real person!