• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Mean MotherTruckers

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
As the automotive thread sais: "All stuff relating to cars, trucks, etc."
And since nobody posted anything about trucks here (can't blame them :wink: )

POST IT!

backview_steps_out.gif

liebb.JPG

titan1.JPG

damn, i wanne see on of those in real life. it must make you feel sooooo small.

The fact that they shined the tires on the white dump truck makes me think of like 5 guys and 100 bottles of tire shine all wiping down different areas.

Yeah come to think of it, how do you clean that green/yellow one?
I'd like to see that engine plus specs :shock:
Must be something like a V24 40L 120valves with 10.000Nm of torque... :wink: :lol:

I WANNA HAVE IT, NOW!

Jostyrostelli said:
Yeah come to think of it, how do you clean that green/yellow one?
Add lots of soap to a small lake and then drive through it. :lol:

I think one of the most impressive things is the payload...
You could put a Boeing 747 on top of it without any problems! :shock:

Without ANY problems? How do see that thing coming off?

DAMNN check this: :shock: :shock: :shock:
trolley_assist.jpg

"If a truck could get more power by connecting to an overhead electric line while going uphill, it could climb faster"

cat797b.JPG

"The Cat 797 is powered by a 24 cylinder V24 quad-turbo diesel engine that produces an amazing 3,400 horsepower"

Jostyrostelli said:
Without ANY problems? How do see that thing coming off?

Well, my father could land his Lufthansa 747 on the truck while it's driving... :wink: :lol:

What I really meant was that the truck can handle the weight of a 747 without any problems. (just illustrating you know?)

cya
Oli

Today a truck overtook me, we stood next to eachother at the trafficlight and we made a turn to a slope. He just pulled away so fast, I drove a Mercedes Sprinter 311 CDI and it's pretty fast for it's weight but that truck...Damn, it had no trailer but man was it fast. :p