Meanwhile, Down Under (The Australian Thread)

Brilliant prank by The Chaser:

ABC MediaWatch report:

Camp cooker placed on stovetop explodes when electricity restored after blackout in Devonport​

Residents of a house in Tasmania's north have had a lucky escape when a camp cooker placed on a stovetop during a power outage blew up when the electricity was restored.
A Sydney man forked out $7.1 million for a dilapidated four-bedroom Bondi Beach apartment for his children on Saturday, smashing the reserve by $3.1 million at an auction that was dubbed “completely bananas”.