Meanwhile, Down Under (The Australian Thread)

Hmm... you may be right.

Yeah...I'll stay here in Kentucky with brown recluses, black widows, wildcats, mountain lions, bears and our snakes. Fuck a bunch of whatever that is, its bigger than my head.

I just mailed watto a care package from Aussieland. (He had done the same earlier.) I packed it up in, like, September or something, and I completely forgot what was in it.

BbqJlGnCIAAZ4Te.jpg

I got him "Australian style licorice" because I was at a dollar store and I damn well know that can't be a thing. :p

Yeah...I'll stay here in Kentucky with brown recluses, black widows, wildcats, mountain lions, bears and our snakes. Fuck a bunch of whatever that is, its bigger than my head.

Huntsmen aren't anything to worry about. If you are going to be scared of Australian wildlife, save it for the things that will actually kill you, such as-

Funnel-Web Spiders
spidercrop-420x0.jpg

Death Adders
r341795_1556207.jpg

Crocodiles
837318-surfing-crocodiles.jpg

Irukandji
991856-irukandji-jellyfish.jpg

and Drop Bears
dropbear1.jpg

Do you guys have hornets? These little buggers have been migrating into Kentucky in the past year or two, and can take a blast or two of brake clean and just keep going!

Also, I hate you guys a little bit due to the fact that you can go buy an r32 gts-t.

Last edited:
Mum heard that on the radio today. Now she's obsessed with finding it again. I'm going to forget I saw it posted here.

Next time I'm in the pub and the usual suspects start asking for more fecking horrid Christmas songs on the music computer, I'm going to put that on....

Actually its the Tiger Snake. Not only is it highly toxic and pretty aggressive, but it can be found in the middle of heavily built-up urban areas so a lot more people encounter them than any other lethal Australian snake.

Next time I'm in the pub and the usual suspects start asking for more fecking horrid Christmas songs on the music computer, I'm going to put that on....

Mix it up with this. (NSFW lyrics!)