Meanwhile, Down Under (The Australian Thread)

Today at 5 O'clock:
1604497_10152164349690489_1246826689_n.jpg

And no this is not even a daylight savings assisted thing. My backward arse state doesn't do that.
Eat every last dick in the bag, summer.

367000km :shock:
they only make the jazz since somewhere in the early 2000s, how did you do that??

Last edited:
367000km :shock:
they only make the jazz since somewhere in the early 2000s, how did you do that??

Hehe. :lol:
That's my office dude. I'm a bus driver.
(Our fleet should have been replaced years and years ago, but some genius in the 90's thought buying CNG buses instead of Diesel or LPG means that their resale value and scrap value are one and the same. So we are stuck with them until they literally die. (And yes they are all steaming turds in all areas.)

The only thing close to air con my bus has are windows, so I can relate.
The coach I drive occasionally has AC that only works on cloudy days, the windows are all sealed, and I get sunburned through the windows in about 35 minutes if its a sunny day.

Melbourne weather isn't going to be great, average of 40 or so for the rest of the working week but I feel for our Adelaide comrades

10:30 at night and it's currently 34c outside

fuck and that

and now the power has started failing around here, power has failed from my house onwards - not liking my chances

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Down Under (The Australian Thread)

Woke up in a puddle of sweat this morning. So I rolled over, put the air con on, and went back to sleep.

I had to ride the motorbike in to get it serviced. 8 am 31.8 degrees. That's a first for me.