Meanwhile, Down Under (The Australian Thread)

Snow?!?

The NSW Premier (like a Prime Minister at state level) declared at 3:30pm that everybody should go home from work and stay inside for the night.

I don't think anybody did. :lol:

All I can tell you is on Wednesday, everybody must have gone home early because I had the best run home from work I've ever had. Fairford Road all the way to Heathcote Road is usually a sea of taillights at 5:30PM but on Wednesday there were literally three other cars on it. Got home about 25 mins quicker than usual.

Mind you, my drive to work that morning was 40 minutes longer than usual due to fallen trees, impromptu river crossings on major roadways and the fact that everyone shits themselves when they have to turn their wipers on. Pretty much every road I travel on was closed about 5 minutes after I passed through because of how bad the conditions were, so I was lucky to even get to work.

Last edited:
That bit of snow makes you freak out?

The hail made everyone freak out. My uncle said he was on the expressway, and when the hail started everyone just stopped where they were. Idiots.

:rofl:

Couple of have a go heroes

Drug charges says it all really.. Pulled over for speeding in an Audi R8. Obviously wasn't going fast enough, if the cops caught up to him.