Ownership Verified: Meet Luigi DeVito! That's right, another MX-5! Sorry.

LOVE it.

That is amazing. There's a wrapped ND in a very similar shade in the local MX-5 group here in Frankfurt, but I think it looks heaps better on the NA. Awesome job!

Looks pretty good - as I said on Telegram, a fitting color for a Miata called Luigi. Can't wait too see him IRL :)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"497","width":"200","src":"https:\/\/vignette.wikia.nocookie.net\/sonic\/images\/5\/5c\/Luigi_MP10.png\/revision\/latest?cb=20150609210442"}[/IMG2]

As many will know I'm not a fan of green on cars, walls or people but that looks truly amazing and an inspired choice.

Now, what's "Kermit the Frog" in Italian?

That... that is not red.

Wow, beautiful, and the pictures are amazing.

My favourite colour is green and that's a fantastic shade. It certainly stands out! Great work by everyone involved, it looks like a new car.

Amazing work!
Congrats all around.

First two pics incoming:

After driving it to and from work a few times and also lapping it I decided that I fucking love this car! It drives so amazingly well!!!

I also decided I will take it to the underground parking garage and only use it on special occasions as it really deserves to be properly looked after now and not abused constantly :)

loose_unit;n3550182 said:
Sarah painted her fingernails an appropriate colour for our party!

I won't accept this unless you post another photo with your hobbit feet toenails also painted the same colour. :|

Excellent work by everyone involved, the car looks even more stunning in the video.

loose_unit;n3550173 said:
First two pics incoming:

After driving it to and from work a few times and also lapping it I decided that I fucking love this car! It drives so amazingly well!!!

I also decided I will take it to the underground parking garage and only use it on special occasions as it really deserves to be properly looked after now and not abused constantly :)

Wow, can't believe how flat it corners! :tease:

Chuffed for you mate. Please can I have a drive in August?

Per FinalGear policy, ownership of this Miata must obligatorily transfer to me.

CrzRsn;n3550219 said:
Per FinalGear policy, ownership of this Miata must obligatorily transfer to me.

:lol:
Handover to happen at Ringmeet?