Ownership Verified: Mehr Freudige Fahrten! (E46 330d)

And here i'm being told Android is so customizable and shit :D

I shouldn't stir this pot.

And here i'm being told Android is so customizable and shit :D

I shouldn't stir this pot.

It is, I just don't feel like going through all that trouble. It basically requires me to patch the bluetooth driver.

Last edited:
Just in case you were thinking otherwise, Adrian: It's not like any Iphone would work with that system either. You have the choice of the factory-offered ancient Motorola, Siemens or maybe Nokia from back in the day ;).

public would certainly buy such a phone from eBay. :p :lol:

Lol no, it's always going to be iPhone 4S for me and nothing else.

A while ago I had this (hilariously dumb) idea to turn a US-market E46 325i Touring into an E46 M3 Touring. Every time I see an E46 Touring I get reminded of that...

So thanks a lot, asswad.

(Sweet daddymobile.)

I like how the E46 always calms me. Maybe it's the fact that I drove almost exclusively E46s in driving school? Somehow everything about it so right. Hard to imagine these are getting on some years already, I still have the brochures tucked away back home. Anyway! Congrats on a lovely vehicle and a fistbump for joining in on the April 2015 BMW influx :D

If it's anything like mwf's, that's got quite some oomph there. I just couldn't connect with the car when I drove it. Must have been the wrong-hand sidedness of it and having to concentrate too much on not swerving into oncoming traffic to appreciate the car for what it is.

And speaking of torkwe, mine (and by extension this one) has more of it than a Ferrari F360. Doesn't mean squat. :p

Dammit, thomas?

Nice car, man. Worthy replacement. I hope this one lasts longer. Have fun :)

To be honest, this car wouldn't be as nice with a manual gearbox. The automatic enhances the relentless acceleration feel, and makes the performance seem even more effortless. You put your foot down, and it goes, always. With a manual you'd need a lot of shifts for that.

I understand. I'd still want a manual. That's just how I am. But I also really want more 6 cylinder diesel options here. A car with this amount of power would be sweet in diesel form.