Ownership Verified: Mein Freude am Fahren (E36 328i Touring)

Uh shit, I hope it happened on a speedbump or something and not during faster driving?

Man, that sucks. I'm glad I got the chance to drive it once, however.

You may be in a bit of a shock at the moment, but hey, you bought a ~200hp car for ?1500 and then drove it for almost two years. - I think that's quite ok.

Now what? Can you get any money for it from the wreckers?

?250. Not much, but it's better than nothing.

Can it be welded back together?

Not for a sane amount of money.

You may be in a bit of a shock at the moment, but hey, you bought a ~200hp car for ?1500 and then drove it for almost two years. - I think that's quite ok.

That's my take on it. My next proper car may be very similar to this one, just more solid.

Well, that was a very grown up thing to do. I'd probably just keep it on my lawn and try to squeeze every penny out of it, by selling interior, wheels, engine, anything else... Even if it goes very cheaply. As long as it's rolling, you can always scrap it for free.

It was cool as long as it lasted - now I have to make sure the same thing does not happen to my E36

And I kept repliying "not today.. later.." to the "wanna drive it?" questions.. and never actually did.. :D

Some of us never had that chance. Apparently Adu does not trust South Americans driving his car.<_<

:lol:

Last edited:
Get a Benz! Dogleg!
/troll

Sorry to see the car go, but as lip pointed out, it served you well from a bangernomics point of view.

Get a Benz! Dogleg!
/troll

Sorry to see the car go, but as lip pointed out, it served you well from a bangernomics point of view.

x2

Rust is such a shitty way to see a car go, but glad you got to drive the piss out of it!