Ownership Verified: Mein Freude am Fahren (E36 328i Touring)

Get a Benz! Dogleg!

I dread to think what a decent Cosworth 190E would cost over there. Especially since Adu and I have been discussing a possible replacement which would be 50% more to buy there than a comparable example in Ukania. Continental used car prices are teh raep!

But... dogleg!

Well, the Jaaag uses too much fuel, and I'm not interested in Fiats in drag.

I was actually looking to get a second commuter box to complement the 328i as a fun weekend/ project car. Since the 328i is no longer, I am now looking at one car again to perform everything.

My constraints are as follows: 6K eur budget, annual mileage ~35000km, preferrably rwd, POWAAAAAR.

In other words another Touring from Munich with 6 cylinders.

I dread to think what a decent Cosworth 190E would cost over there. Especially since Adu and I have been discussing a possible replacement which would be 50% more to buy there than a comparable example in Ukania. Continental used car prices are teh raep!

If you're lucky, you can sometimes find ordinary W201 or W124 over here that have already been dogleg-swapped by a previous owner. Because dogleg.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes yes yes! Fuck the bankruptcy, it's glorious and awesome!

In other words another Touring from Munich with 6 cylinders.

I am currently looking at 330d tourings and 530d saloons. Probably testdriving both tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

5ers are for old farts. Even I wouldn't drive one.

When will you pick it up?