Mel Gibson.. co-presenter?

Mel Gibson.. co-presenter?

• Total voters
There's only one problem with Boris Johnson, and that is if he one time becomes the PM. He will at one point order a nuclear strike on Fiji while trying to order a cup of tea.

What kind of paint thinner were you sniffing when you were making this topic?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktze2NG0xLs[/YOUTUBE]

"BLAHAHAHAH GIVE ME MY $18!"

erm.. no

he is a shit actor

Why are we even discussing this? It's a silly idea. Move on. And Jimmy Carr is great. Steve Coogan too. And Jay Kay for that matter. They've all made good appearances on TG.

I have to say I find Jay Kay very enthusiastic, but not that entertaining.

Like Mel Gibson :D

of course, but just for your own safety, check that filter between the brain and mouth, we don't want you .... say for example, to walk into a room full of black ppl and start making black jokes, that could turn into an ugly situation (much like suggesting a certain Mr Gibson would make a good TG presenter)

Hey, what can you expect from a COMEDIAN who's first act after making it big is buying a Ferrari 308?

"Who's driving that red Ferrari?"
"That's Steve Coogan"
"He's a very, very talented young man, isn't he?"
"Yes"
"I do hope he gets cancer"

:lol:

I get almost nostalgic by that. :)

And in the voice of Sir John Cleese, that's luvly.

Mel Gibson? WTF? The only similarities I can see is that he is a man and so are the Guys.
Isn't he, like, holier than thou though?

As a fascist producer he'd have lots to say about Clarkson's "...in the name of all that is Holy...."

You need to go up to the photograph I posted, figure out where it's taken, and, like Mel Gibson, spend a long time thinking about what he's done and said.

Steve

Auschwitz I take it? I could be wrong.

People say stuff all the time. Look at Clarkson. If he was berated every time he opened his mouth and said some prejudiced remark, he would have had more thrown at him than a custard pie by now.

Mel apologised. He is not a bad bloke.

Alcohol and fame can make you go a bit crazy.

Cut the guy some slack.

But yes, Coogan would be better.

Auschwitz I take it? I could be wrong.

People say stuff all the time. Look at Clarkson. If he was berated every time he opened his mouth and said some prejudiced remark, he would have had more thrown at him than a custard pie by now.

Mel apologised. He is not a bad bloke.

Alcohol and fame can make you go a bit crazy.

Cut the guy some slack.

But yes, Coogan would be better.

Pretty much spot on. Actually in Birkenau, the auxiliary -- and vastly larger -- camp, where 1.5 million Jews were exterminated.

Gibson didn't make a throwaway comment about big noses, and being cheap, or anything. Many of his comments far transcended that and require more than a simple "sorry" to be set right.

And he'd be crap for Top Gear regardless

Steve

Steve coogan would be great.

This poll is missing one option, and that's the one from my poll about Tiff Needell.

If Mel gibson was a presenter on top gear, I would cut my left leg off and beat myself to death with it.

the current format is perfect. It's like May, Clarkson and Hammond
are three basic colours, three basic shapes... forming a perfect triangle, great for entertaining all sorts of viewers.

More presenters would just water it down, and reduce the time they have for being themselves.

There's only one problem with Boris Johnson, and that is if he one time becomes the PM. He will at one point order a nuclear strike on Fiji while trying to order a cup of tea.

There are reports of him running for Mayor of London. Now that would be funny.