Melbourne Meetup MkIII - Register Your Interest

eddysdaman

Car(s)
Clue: It has boost.
OK - so first off - if I see link-back things at the bottom of this page we re-do everything. This time around consensus says that it is FinalGear only members (with maybe the exceptions of partners/select people who have previously come to an event).

This thread is just to get an idea on who would be interested. Ideas are being floated around in this thread.

At the moment, if we were to try and organise a meet, towards the end of July/Early August. Would you attend? Also if you have preferences on what to do, post em. At the moment, it looks like karting which requires ALOT of prior preparation, hence why I started this thread.

Yup, thats about it.

I'm up for karting.

I'm easy either way, karting or driving.

I can not tell you how much I would love to attend - range and money prevent this - have a good meet chaps.

I went for a bit of a drive on the black spur a couple of weekends back, and it was very slippery where damp. (Actually the whole of Melbourne is, I forget how slippery city roads get from various fluid leaks onto the roadways!)

Oooh, talk of another meet.... what's the plan?

ooh new wheels!! I did see the lancer on carsales (john's docklands photo kind of stood out) Do tell!!

BTW if we're talking Go-Karts, i did the AceKarts track in sunshine a few weeks ago in the dry and it was F'n A. Decent group packages too.

Yeah I did 3 night races at AceKarts about 12 months ago. Heaps of fun. If maybe a bit tiring for those who haven't had a go before.

http://www.acekarts.com.au/index.html

From memory their minimum 'karts on track' for a group booking is 12-15. As teams, we can either pair up and do qualifiers and a race ($65-75 a head) or just a free for all ($55-135)

First off, who's interested in karting, then once we get numbers we can work on venue.

Otherwise, who'd rather just an old fashioned cruise?

Judging by avatar and clue, it's a HSV Astra!