Melbourne Meetup MkIII - Register Your Interest

I demand to be taken for a spin in the R33!

Has this idea died? No interest in a FG meet for Melbourne?
Really annoyed I missed the first two.

For anyone over westside I had a brilliant drive out through the Brisbane ranges to Meredith the other week.
Roads are way quieter than east side.

Idea's not dead... just lacking inspiration.

If I said ... and nothing is in anyway shape or form concrete at this stage...

April 17th (Saturday) ...

Who would be interested for a mini cruise or karting or whatever.... ???

Sounds good, I'd be happy with a CBD meetup for photos or something. Not that my car is very photogenic at the moment after an argument with a Roo:mad:

Pub? Cruise? Is end of April better? How many people still read this thread?

Hmm well I have a cruise with the XR5/XR4 forums on the 25th of April ... which is gonna be around Marysville area. Which is probably a weird weekend for it anyway (Anzac weekend)
So I'm still liking the 17/18th for a photoshoot in the city perhaps. And if all goes well, and the route isn't to bad from that cruise we can steal their itinerary for a Mid May cruise?

I'm up for city photoshoot that weekend. Mid May cruise sounds promising too.

I have a 21st at 7:30 that night (probably show up around 8 .... depending on what time you were thinking .... I might have to give it a miss :(
It's a shame cause the docks are better in the dead of night :D

Damn, Hoppers is only 15min from my place. What lens did you buy? Must've been a bargain to risk getting stabbed by Hoppers Bogans.

Oooooooh very shiney, Ls are the biz. I have an old 28-70L that I should use more but don't because it's so damn heavy.