Melbourne Meetup MkIII - Register Your Interest

Oh hai :bunny:

Hells yes.

Let's start doing this properly - set a date and decide what we're doing. lol.

How's June 26 or 27 sound?
For a proper cruise (hopefully nice weather)

My hot hatch cruise turned out all right although there was a portion of gravel so perhaps if we go back to an oldie? (Forum Link)

<-- hot hatch cruise

oooh yes, that oldie is definitely a goodie. june 27 sounds like a plan, now just to decide, Skoda RS Wagon or GT-R?

oooh yes, that oldie is definitely a goodie. june 27 sounds like a plan, now just to decide, Skoda RS Wagon or GT-R?

You have a Skoda now? Guy at work has the RS Wagon in blue. Love the exhaust note, and it looks good!

Depending on Uni and hangover status, I'll attempt to attend this one.

The Skoda is my work car, I've got a Blue sedan RS TDI DSG at the moment but it's getting grounded this week and they're registering a Silver RS Petrol Manual wagon for me (Golf GTI motor woo!) so the GT-R is well and truly a garage queen now.

Ok no one seems to be arguing with the 27th, I think it might be time to break out the old photoshop....

Are you still working for the Bayside group? But by the car choice VW or Skoda now?

June 27 works for me at this stage. I will either be driving my Honda Jazz (1.5 litres of fightin' fury!) or cadging a ride as a passenger...

Are you still working for the Bayside group? But by the car choice VW or Skoda now?

Yup, still working for the same people, just a different part now, I was in Ford Used Cars, now I'm doing new VW Vans

June 27 works for me at this stage. I will either be driving my Honda Jazz (1.5 litres of fightin' fury!) or cadging a ride as a passenger...

Stop complaining. I only have 1.3......

Can we do the Sunday after June 27? I have exams till the 28th or 29th. Fucken Monash engineering department

Last edited:
Stop complaining. I only have 1.3......

Can we do the Sunday after June 27? I have exams till the 28th or 29th. Fucken Monash engineering department

Couldn't do the 4th, I have a sprint meet at sandown... maybe we pull it back a week to the 20th?

How about the 11th?

it's kind of a long way away...

Would give us plenty of time to plan? And get decent numbers?

I only suggested the 26/27th because my exams finish the 25th :p And I just realised I finally get off my Ps on the 25th .... so I guess you could say the later the better for me :p

2 months is a very long lead time, people will forget about it or go cold by then!! we really only need a month to plan

Argh. I would rather have this right after exams...:(