Men's Handball World Championship 2007, Germany

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
I'm a litlle surprised nobody mentioned this.

Is anybody even watching that? I actually opened this to brag:D

Anyway, tha WC is already in the quarterfinals.
The only team that was undefeated in the whole championchip is Croatia, yaaay:)

Hope they'll keep on winning, tonight against France! I really think they can take the Gold! again! 8)

There's not much we Croats can brag about, so I am using the oportunity:)

GO CROATIA!

i've watched the last 20 minutes of the german team's matches. i'm not really into handball, but its a quite entertaining game with a lot of action.
i guess i'll watch todays game in full length.

I have no idea about handball, but I just had a mate in Germany say they went to see one of the matches featuring Australia.

Not the same as handjob.

no..it?s like soccer but with using your hands instead of your feet.

Much faster (2x30 min and ~40 Goals per Game)

40 goals minimum!
D-Fence, have you been on any of the games?

Don't know what hanball is? google it:p

a geneticly engineered game with elements of basketball (players 2m high, average, and playing with hands) and football (goals)! :)

damn, I'm so sad we lost:cry: 7 wins in a row, and then you loose one and you're out of there!!:mad:

but, the next WC is in Croatia, oh yeah, payback time will come...

:mrgreen:

Uhm, it's a day late but...

Woooooo, Denmark beat Iceland 42-41 :banana:

I didn't see it though, and I really don't care :p

This is what I thought you meant by handball (it also goes by the name "fives" in the UK, apparently). I used to play that a lot as a kid. :)

no..it?s like soccer but with using your hands instead of your feet.
I thought that was rugby. :p All these soccer-ish games are confusing: you've got normal soccer, soccer you play with sticks and a smaller ball, soccer you play with sticks while on ice with a small flat ball, soccer with no sticks while in the water and you use your hands. :? I'm sure I'm forgetting a whole slew of other games. Oh yeah, soccer you play in the bar with little men joined at the hips by a metal rod.

I thought that was rugby. :p All these soccer-ish games are confusing: you've got normal soccer, soccer you play with sticks and a smaller ball, soccer you play with sticks while on ice with a small flat ball, soccer with no sticks while in the water and you use your hands. :? I'm sure I'm forgetting a whole slew of other games. Oh yeah, soccer you play in the bar with little men joined at the hips by a metal rod.

Think of Rugby as American Football for real men wth far less stops, oh and you can't pass forward which seems to be the whole point of American Football.
I have no idea what the last one is, I don't remember any game where you are joined at the hip.

WOW! POLAND'S IN THE SEMI's YEAH!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Australia suck!! they came last. :wall:

mgkdk- your going to be so disappointed when Poland beat Denmark!!

Yea too bad for Australia. Australians are proud of being good at every sport in the world. But not handball...

goddamnit, this is the most dramatic sportsmatch i have seen in my entire life.:?

yap, I can?t take it any longer.......COME ON !!!

Did I mention that I hate this Gille guy?

// edit:

peeing my pants! 30s to go!

3s ! 7 Frenchies vs 5 Germans! 32-31 for Germany!

EDIT:

WE DID IT !!!!!!!!! 5 GERMANS VS 7 FRENCH FIELD PLAYERS IN THE SECOND OVERTIME AND WE MADE IT !!!!!!!

GAME OF THE CENTURY!

Last edited by a moderator:
bloody hell, i might have been a lot more passionate and emotional during the worldcup, but game wise this has been the most dramatic, exciting and close thing i have ever seen. unbelievable, really.

YEAH!! poland in the final against the germans. :) This time the germans will come off second best.