Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Bah Humbug!

(j/k) :p

Merry X-mas and a happy new year to everyone. :D

Merry Christmas everyone... hope Finalgear brings us another great and happy year in 2006... won't be here much, quite busy with the holiday season. Hope to see you guys in 2006.

:cheers: to all members (esp. Viper & Ren for running the site) and all the oldies, its been a great year eh?

Cheers to all! :cheers:

Been a nice start for me here..lets hope for a good New Year!

Silverstar said:

Same here. I'm officially obsessed with this place. Damn you Viper! Dammmnnn yyuuuooo!!! :cry: :dance:

BlaRo said:
Silverstar said:

Same here. I'm officially obsessed with this place. Damn you Viper! Dammmnnn yyuuuooo!!! :cry: :dance:

same here, the internet is the most boring place when there are no new posts on the forum ;)

happy X-mas!!

Happy Xmas!

And happy new year ;)
xmas-smiley-041.gif

Yes, it has been a great year. I am hooked to, there is no internet without finalgear. To many more! :cheers:

Merry Christmas to everyone that makes this site possible. That's Viper and Ren, but also all those fellow members which make this site worth reading :)

Merry Xmas to all and to all a good...er, gear :| .......... :no:

in any case, Happy New years fellas and a special 1 to ViperBond and the other ppl who made this place possible, giving me something to do at Dec 23, 2005 04:11:48 PM

i don't celebrate christmas :eek:

BlaRo said:
Silverstar said:

Likewise - a Merry Christmas to all Final Gear members, and a huge thanks to Viper, VUK, Ren, EPSN, Hokie, Cubanseeder and anyone else I've missed (sorry) who has a hand in this place :cheers:

bartboy9891 said:
i don't celebrate christmas :eek:

In any case, I wish you well for the year ahead. :)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry Christmas, folks! A big thanks to Viper, VUK, and the rest of the team. All the guys with their FTP's (kuranosuke, Tweeke, etc), too!

reon_underboob.gif