Merry Christmas

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:Merry Christmas to everyone at finalgear :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

t77.gif
a1391.gif
r52.gif

Can't belive noone made this yet

Merry Christmas everyone - only 50 mins away here!

Many happy returns to you all - hope your Christmas is all you wish.

Merry Xmas everybody:santa: :santa: :santa:

especially you FBC, it's the big day now for you!

Merry Christmas.
I am planning on gaining atleast five kilos of weight. ^_^ Whos with me? =D

Merry christmas y'all from the land down under, Melbourne has managed to defy all odd's and rain solidly for the last 24 hours :eek:

Merry Christmas!!!

As you all know, it's summer in Australia.

It's 6deg and raining in Melbourne (at 0852). Ah well, who cares, we need the bloody stuff in our dams and on the fires.

Merry Christmas! It's nice and sunny out, lots of lovely grass outside, 50 degrees all day, and I'm in Massachusetts. Global warming FTW, now where are my swim trunks?

8) <- me

It's nice and sunny out, lots of lovely grass outside, 50 degrees all day, and I'm in Massachusetts. Global warming FTW, now where are my swim trunks?

8) <- me

Whilst down here it looks like there's been a (very) light dusting of snow in our alpine areas... snow... in summer...

It's gone midnight in the UK so I feel entitled to wish everyone a Merry Christmas let's hope for a peaceful new year.

Oh jolly its xmas....merry everyone!

Its after xmas lunch and now I gotta get ready for xmas dinner...I'm kinda over it now :p

[youtube]oDROkawsNX8[/youtube]
Courtesy of Robot Chicken.. :lol: