• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Metallica

zyran

Let's talk about metallica, everything from the songs, the albums, the band, people calling them sell outs, St. Anger.

First off I'm like many others a hardcore fan. I prefer stuff from them before the black album although stuff after that (load, reload) is still worth listening to.

I have to say ...And Justice For All was the best musically because it was real complex, heavy shit. Having Blackened as the opening song made it even better.

My Favourite album though has to be Ride the Lightning. Fade to Black, Creeping Death, Call of Ktulu, Ride the Lightning.. all great songs.

Favourite song? None, I like of them for certain reasons.

dunno what u are reffering to .... but I'd like to see "some kind of monster" ... supposed to be awsome :)

haz

people still listen to this group? wow :unsure:

Metallica rocks. :thumbup:

Yeah Some Kind of Monster is apparently a very good documentary or rockumentary. Gonna get the DVD.

I used to be quite a metallica fan (and still like them). I wasnt that impressed by St. Anger, didnt really like it. My favourites were ride the lightning and master of puppets. I really liked the Symphony & Metallica as well.

I havent read lately much news about them, or any critics or whatever, but for me they remain a good band that i will always enjoy listening to, :music: no matter what. 8)

Anybody wanna host an mp3 of my band performing master of puppets in a battle of the bands?

metallica rules

i like all their cds, except for the last one not that much

i've seen them 2 times by now, the second time was better than the first, so i'm hoping to get a third time :p

I've always like Metallica. Have you ever seen a video of their first bass player Cliff who was killed in an accident? He was really talented. His bass solos were quite impressive.

I love Metallica, 8) their music rocks! and they seem like cool guys although I don't like Lars very much, he acts like an ass many times in their DVD.

*psst* guys zyran ask if someone will host his bands music and u guy's ignored him....BURRNNNNNNNNNN. someone should b4 he gets depressed.

*psst* guys zyran ask if someone will host his bands music and u guy's ignored him....BURRNNNNNNNNNN. someone should b4 he gets depressed.

jasonchiu said:
I can host it, send to: Ultra_Kool_Dude@yahoo.com

Overheat said:
Metallica do indeed rock, I love One - easily my favourite song - kicks so much ass, it's not funny! :D
I can't find it on limewire. :cry: