MIB is back

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST

Chris Hemsworth as Agent H, a top agent in MIB's UK branch.
Tessa Thompson as Agent M, a new MIB recruit assigned to the UK branch.
Liam Neeson as High T, the head of MIB's UK branch.

Honestly I'm not sure what to think

[pedantic]

if you're going to show the old crown vic, at least use the correct year.

[/pedantic]

I'm not sure how I feel about this either. It's weird.

It can't be any worse than MIB-II. I'm quite looking forward to it.

Looks like it fits into the category of films I call "Awesome-tarded". I will probably go see it.

Reactions: MWF
Re-watching the trailer a few more times and re-reading the James Bond 25 thread, I think I'm probably more excited for this.

I do hope there are some classic call-backs (more than just the Annelids). Maybe a cameo from TLJ or Will Smith.

Looks mostly fine but also a bit like a cheap remake.. will most definitely watch anyway, but probably not at the cinema...

I don't instantly hate it :D

Sidenote: Does anyone else find it amusing that the trailer has a mini trailer before it?

Sidenote: Does anyone else find it amusing that the trailer has a mini trailer before it?

Yeah I noticed that too. Not the first time I've seen it either. I don't understand why thats needed.

I've seen it before. I guess the advertising guys think that they need a 5 second "hook" to get you to watch the rest of the ad. I must be getting old, but the shortening attention span is starting to bother me. I'm not a fan of most pop music, but there was a story on NPR about how most pop songs are down to under 3 minutes and some as short as 90 seconds due to the royalty fee structure of Spotify and other streaming services. Essentially, you get paid if someone listens to the whole song, so artists are making lots of shorter songs to maximize their profits and minimize skips.

I've heard that it's because YouTube's advertising system forces you to wait five seconds before you can skip the ad, so they're trying to hook you in while they can, before you skip to what you actually wanted to watch.

But.... but.... the ad on the video is for the rest of the video. And its not a separate entity, but part of the video.