michael moore and his lies, truth is here for you!

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
i recently saw farenheit 9-11 AND right after i saw farenhype 9-11 so i get both sides of the story.

moore is a good lier. he put together a nice piece of work. even got some of you ppl to think Bush and his dad are money and oil wanting greedy guys out to plunder Iraq etc etc.

here is concrete proof that i needed before i could comment on moores movie. proof that i didnt have but will share it will you all.

go here-> http://www.davekopel.org/terror/59Deceits.pdf for the direct lies about farenheit 9-11

go here --> http://www.davekopel.org/ to see where it came from, this guy is a democrat mind you so he is doing this just to set the record. he is not some republican trying to cover for bush. you can even email him with any questions as he is accessible. do further research if you think this guy is lying. :wink:

and finally see the movie fahrenhype 9-11 so you can really form an opinion about terrorism, iraq etc. http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

the truth shall set you free!

I didn't buy the whole friendly thing cause I didn't need that to know he's an asshole anyway. Didn't visit your links but you have a lot more work to do to convince us that Bush is a clean guy and a good president

im not talking about Bush here.

the subject is farenheit 9-11.

READ THE LIES!! simple. you say he's an asshole but just read it. you say bush is bad but you base that on moores lies. READ THE LIES, pdf, 4 pages but after a few you will realize you were lied to by Moore. :wink:

you say he's an asshole but just read it. you say bush is bad but you base that on moores lies. READ THE LIES

I don't have time to read this right now but I'll get back to it.

In the meantime I have to say that you are a walking propaganda banner Justin...
(based on your quote)

I didn't like that movie either. The slow motion close-ups of Bush's face reminded me of the Simpsons, when Groundskeeper Willie is taking videos of couples:

(Homer's voice) But Marge, listen to the music, he's evil!

:mrgreen:

justin syder said:
im not talking about Bush here.
The subject is still very closely related.

Looks like you're defending one asshole by throwing rocks at another :mrgreen:

Is it that important to you that everyone will like Bush and dislike Moore? That will never happen no matter what you say, so what's the point of creating another flame war?

bush is related but lets get back on subject.

im not posting this to make you ppl like Bush, that will never happen with some of you no matter what I do and frankly i dont care if you hate or like Bush.

THE TOPIC IS - Farenheit 9-11

Farenheit 9-11 is a bunch of lies and the proof is there. no propoganda by me just look at it. :roll:

Take a look at how Moore lied and convinced some of you guys. Seems Let me know what you think of the info from the links.

I was already saying this after I saw Columbine more than a year ago... *zZZzzz*

Anyone saw Dead Ringers - The Election Special? The segments with Moore were hilarious. :lol:

Even if Fahrenheit 9/11 didn't exist I would still say the same things about the
war you have started. Many people over here have been talking about it since
the first day of your invasion, please don't lead people on this forum into
believing all of us opposing Bush have been manipulated by ONE mand and ONE
movie, that's cheap Justin.

counterpoint to make you understand how stupid it sounds:

"Some people in this forum (justin-mpower-ukl) are selfish and have watched
Fox News Channel and are therefore voting for the republican party"...

please don't lead people on this forum into
believing all of us opposing Bush have been manipulated by ONE mand and ONE
movie, that's cheap Justin.

You for one state all your opinions on things stated by moore in his movie. how could I not accuse some ppl ESPECIALLY YOU of being convinced by him. I also said SOME not ppl here have weak minds that.

And i quote diff statements by you Hanasand,

Well, you are the nation in the world with the highest usage of oil.

And no he didn't finance the palestinian attacks. Even if he did
the Israeilis use nothing but American weapons...

especially this one,

Fear is the worlds most effective propaganda function. Hitler even used it. To gain popularity Hitler made his own men set fire to the famous "Reichstag" building and so claim it was his opponents who did this. The people were scared and turned to Hitler for safety. A well know technique to gain the peoples trust.

There are far worse scenarios all over Africa, but
they don't see much, if any, U.S support. BECAUSE THE FINANCIAL BACKGROUND
DOESN'T EXIST FOR THE U.S IN THESE COUNTRIES!

anyone that say farenheit 9-11 recognizes your statements as diff parts of the movie and many of moores arguments.

Hey Justin, I gotta say I feel sorry for you right now. :p You know I disagree with your political views, but I feel sorry for you having to argue against everyone's sweeping judgements and lack of information.

I suggest that if you are going to try to continue to argue politics, atleast find or post some sources. Justin is citing documents, if you want an argument as strong as his, you're going to have to cite documents as well. And really, don't continue to post in this thread if you haven't read the documents he linked to. :roll:

Moore is a sensationalist and has had false information in pretty much everything he has ever done. However, that being said, nearly all forms of popular media is sensationalist to a certain extent and have false information. I'm not defending either, but that's just the way things are.

If you've been wondering about my lack of presence in the political debates, I'm sort of taking a step back to find a place to stand. It's really easy to go to the extreme left or the extreme right, and with the elections, resignations, deaths etc. that have been going on lately, I'm taking a step back to re-evaluate my stance.

I'll be back though, and don't worry, I'll come bearing links, articles and documents. :)

(My post applies to all of the political threads going on right now, not just this one specifically :))

Hey Justin, I gotta say I feel sorry for you right now. You know I disagree with your political views, but I feel sorry for you having to argue against everyone's sweeping judgements and lack of information.

yes its an uphill battle and arguing against ppl saying how dumb americans are for voting or how Bush will drive our country into the ground is annoying at times but i keep on showing the truth and putting factual arguments to my side, not like the remarks which were thrown my way sometimes.

And really, don't continue to post in this thread if you haven't read the documents he linked to.

it bothers me that some ppl have not looked or even wont look. im not even sure how many looked as there is no real reply about the links or anything. :|

Moore is a sensationalist and has had false information in pretty much everything he has ever done. However, that being said, nearly all forms of popular media is sensationalist to a certain extent and have false information. I'm not defending either, but that's just the way things are.

but he is soo extreme though. and what im tryin to do is make ppl see the lies so they dont debate me using moores point of views which are extreme and false most of the time.

just as you and I have a differ political view, we can debate intellectually without resorting to bush bashing or extremely ignoranct remarks.

If you've been wondering about my lack of presence in the political debates, I'm sort of taking a step back to find a place to stand. It's really easy to go to the extreme left or the extreme right, and with the elections, resignations, deaths etc. that have been going on lately, I'm taking a step back to re-evaluate my stance.

I'll welcome you back with a good intellectual debate whenever you're ready. :)