Michael Moore On FOX

Oops, little late here guys :D , anyways, I think O'Reilly really "won" the debate/interview. against moore. Moore almost pissed in his pants :).

And as of objectivity, i don't really can be 100% objective. Objectivity is NOT ONLY about how u say or bend/bios something, it also about going back one step to the stage where actually u choose what to say. I must say the system over here (in Sweden) where all the networks are supposed to be objective, I say BS they are. Sure the info we get from the networks are as unbiosed as possible. But, and it's a big BUT: I never hear about the new schools opening in irak, i never hear about the hospitals that are built, and i never hear that iraki cities are getting better electrisity. Why ? Well that is simply a result of almost 70 Years of social democratic rule (with just a few Righttwhing coalition governments). Most people don't expect and don't want to hear about what's inproved in irak, or what is good with bush. Every where i go ppl are talkning shit about Bush, and when i Tell them some other facts they either say it's BS or that they haven't heard about it and they just push it away. Only a few ppl actually take it in to consideration.

I can tell u more really frightening examples of biosed media in sweden if u need to. However i think it's actually better to have news networks where u really know what side they are on. Here ppl always say how horrible and stupid Fox News is. But almost no one knows about the system in the US and they have liberal news networks aswell.

Here's a swedish joke which is actually is true in some ways, but VERY, VERY exagurated:

Swedes thinks blue (the color for the wright wing parties)
votes red (social democrats)
eat green (vegetables)
work black (work without paying tax, not regestering their incomes)

However the left has got massive critisism for some time now, and it will probably be a right wing gov. the next term (elecion day is in speptember 06) :thumbsup:

That's a small update from sweden :)

Didn't even bother to read more than the first line of your post, but this thread should just die..

then instead of post whoring lock it!!

:bangin:

:bangin: :bangin:

were those two posts necessary then? if ur not gonna lock it dont spam the thread with, "uh gee i wish this urhmm went away, tee-hee". :roll:

Neither of them won. This wasn't even a political debate more like a contest of obstinacy.