Michael Moore On FOX

Damnit Daniel, just forwarding my findings :evil:

OT: Watching Fahrenheit 9/11 right now.

Daniel said:
Have you not seen it yet? It's a real good doc. 9/10 :D
Well no, evidently Fahrenheit get's a 9/11 :lol: .

EDIT: Ok that was a bit lame.

Daniel said:
Have you not seen it yet? It's a real good doc. 9/10 :D
No, I haven't.

And ROFL @ Esp.

MAN OH MAN ... what a jerkoff that O*reilly fucker ... trying to angle it so More supposedly supported Saddam!!??? Talk about ignorance ... that shit there aint politics ..

haz

I like O'Reily. i saw that when it was on tv cuz i watch Fox news regularly.

Sure Fox is truely fair and balanced, nmore like 60/40 type of balance BUT compare it to other cable news or even the overly democratic favoring regular network news and you will see that Fox news always or almost gets boths sides to debate and let the viewers make their decision rather than putting out what the network feels is news.

haz said:
MAN OH MAN ... what a jerkoff that O*reilly fucker ... trying to angle it so More supposedly supported Saddam!!??? Talk about ignorance ... that shit there aint politics ..

haz

I believe it is Moore who deceives through his movies.

Well dont say that here ppl will think you are a Bush lover. :roll:

Some ppl just want to think that conspirency theories are correct i guess.

Oh justin my friend. I was in the US just now, and FOX is not a good news channel. Here it is more like a sayin'. Like, "Thats like a FOX thing to do." Please go to www.suprnova.org and type in a search for "Outfoxed". Its a really good documentary, not as extreme as Moore but still mind blowing. Can't see how you like that O'Reilly. Have we seen the same guy? :)

Im gonna do something most of oyu wont.

Just like Fox news im gonna get both sides. Im gonna buy this new dvd called FarenHYPE 911 and ill get Farenheit 9-11 and Outfoxed on suprnova.

Ill watch all three then form an opinion after hearing both sides. :wink:

good! then you get to see both sides THEN decide on your own.

its like $14 at overstock.com