Michael Moore On FOX

justin syder said:
I like O'Reily. i saw that when it was on tv cuz i watch Fox news regularly.

Sure Fox is truely fair and balanced, nmore like 60/40 type of balance BUT compare it to other cable news or even the overly democratic favoring regular network news and you will see that Fox news always or almost gets boths sides to debate and let the viewers make their decision rather than putting out what the network feels is news.

BS ALARM

ALEEEEEERT! LIE LIE LIE LIE!

and your country is SO fair and balanced right? they dont even air Fox News or O'Reily's show. what are they afraid of?

on top of that you criticize the channel/show that you havent even seen. :roll:

justin syder said:
and your country is SO fair and balanced right? they dont even air Fox News or O'Reily's show. what are they afraid of?
...the seeping ooze of party-line propaganda and sensationalist BS. :| Seriously, FoxNews is practically world renowned for having the worst newscasts and political opinion shows. If you think FoxNews is fair and balanced, you have a lot of reading to do... :roll:

Sure Fox is truely fair and balanced, nmore like 60/40 type of balance BUT compare it to other cable news or even the overly democratic favoring regular network news and you will see that Fox news always or almost gets boths sides to debate and let the viewers make their decision rather than putting out what the network feels is news.

my own words because you might have overlooked it.

tell me where i said Fox News is the best news coverage or is truely fair and balanced, TELL ME!?

O-Reily is an ass...
Moore is an ass...

both cause more problems than solve issues and think they are doing good...
i really hate Moore...he should just move to Canada and be happy...

So basically you want nobody to speak out their opinions?

You might as well call in a dictator istead of a President then and be happy..

I'm glad that people like O'Reilly and Moore exist. I just wish Fox News wouldn't
be so deceiving when it comes to that "Fair anc balanced" scam..

hanasand said:
I just wish Fox News wouldn't
be so deceiving when it comes to that "Fair anc balanced" scam..
Only simple minded fools will get "deceived" by Fox News, it's quite obvious they're not balanced.
To me other channels are much more damaging in that they're not balanced, they hide it very well, and even more scary: they probably don't even know it themselves.

justin syder said:

on top of that you criticize the channel/show that you havent even seen. :roll:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I can watch fox news, Mr. I don't know shit :roll:

hanasand said:
So basically you want nobody to speak out their opinions?

i have no problem people expressing their opinions, but Moore takes it beyond that and makes it seem like his opinion is fact...which affects tons of people and not in a good way...

with all his "award winning documentaries", what good has come from it? honestly, only simple minded people will buy into every word that comes out of the mans mouth...

remember opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one, some are more full of shit than others...

bigfoot1942 said:
But i thought Moore's comeback was quite strong, with O'Reilly not willing to send his child to secure Fallujah but just himself.
Certainly a good tactic by Moore, but in all fairness, nobody in their right mind would answer yes to that question, even if everyone in the world thought it was for a just and noble cause.

ESPNSTI said:
bigfoot1942 said:
But i thought Moore's comeback was quite strong, with O'Reilly not willing to send his child to secure Fallujah but just himself.
Certainly a good tactic by Moore, but in all fairness, nobody in their right mind would answer yes to that question, even if everyone in the world thought it was for a just and noble cause.

that's a big IF

Renesis said:
ESPNSTI said:
bigfoot1942 said:

that's a big IF
What are you talking about?
I'm not referring to the current war in Iraq, I'm referring to a hypothetical scenareo where everyone thinks a certain war is just and noble.
I specifically worded it that way because I know full well that a lot of people think this war is anything but just and noble.
If I had specifically cited Iraq, it would have made the point I was trying to make less clear.
My point being: under normal circumstances, nobody in their right mind would send their child into an extremely dangerous situation if they had a choice.

I know your point and I completely understand it, I was just pointing out the importance of this conditionnal mark in your post.

Well, to the point I was trying to make, or to the point Michael Moore was trying to make, it has no importance at all (at least none that I can see).
So either you're trying to make a separate point that escapes me, or I'm confused. :lol:

Haven't seen any of these movies.
I don't like Moore, he is not much different from O'Rilley. Moore blames Mr. Bush for everything, but the truth is that Mr. Bush is innocent, he doesn't even know what he is talking about :bangin: ; he says what he is told and sometimes he has to get mad cause he gets stopped when he wants to speak out, like the time when he was debating Mr. Kerry, and he had to tell it to the microphone(wired to his body) that he wanted to finish what he was saying. I feel sorry for Mr. Bush being pushed around by Rumsfeld and Chenny.