Michael Schumacher in critical condition after head trauma

Yes but I called dibsies!

Yeah, mah boy is gonna come back. :)

These "journalists" (they aren't journalists, they're apocryphal quote regurgitators) shouldn't be saying anything until it's official. They're weighing the possibility (probability) that it's false and the distastefulness of a wrongful report against the extra publicity that the story brings to them.

In the spirit of Clarkson, I think this thread needs an injection of politically incorrect racial humour!

What's the difference between Michael Schumacher and sauerkraut?
Nothing. They're both types of preserved vegetables popular in Germany.

What do Richard Hammond and Michael Schumacher have in common?
They're both more interesting whilst in a coma, but still don't justify life support.

Only sissies get offended because it's just a joke...like on Top Gear!

In the spirit of Clarkson, I think this thread needs an injection of politically incorrect racial humour!

They're both more interesting whilst in a coma, but still don't justify life support.

Not funny, not cool!

:ban?:

What do you and Piers Morgan have in common?
A total lack of class.

The TG lads would never mock a man fighting for his life. And even if they did, doesn't make it right,

zugkd3_zps0f3d96f6.gif

Last edited:
according to local media, he's awake!?

google doesn't confirm though...

I translated the most important parts of the latest official statement from Schumacher's PR manager Sabine Kehm:

"Michael has left the hospital in Grenoble to continue the long phase of rehabilitation. He is not in coma anymore.

(...)

For the future we ask for understanding that his further rehabilitation will happen outside of the public."

Yep, local media also talked about this. Awesome, just awesome that he woke up, would really hate to see a legend like him go out like that.

Keep up the powa Schumi!