• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Microsoft MSN Search

Huh? There's been MSN search for years. They tried to force it down people's throats by defaulting IE to run an MSN search when it couldn't find the website, or when you typed in a keyword in the address bar. :?

chaos386 said:
Huh? There's been MSN search for years.
Dunno, I just read an article on google news saying it was launched today. :?

chaos386 said:
Huh? There's been MSN search for years. They tried to force it down people's throats by defaulting IE to run an MSN search when it couldn't find the website, or when you typed in a keyword in the address bar. :?
Yes, but it sucked ass. The link Esp posted is their new search engine that is better and really meant to compete.

I still like Google better though.

Jostyrostelli said:
I had to watch that video for a Communications and Technology class I took last semester. It is very fascinating.

I'll watch it later...its sorta freaken me out and i have to sleep soon

u mean the MSN serach thats for the desktop like...netscape i think

(u know the firefox co-creator helped make patches and improve netscape/aol when he was only 15!?!?!) (yahoo article, but i can't find it anymore)

jasonchiu said:
i guess, but does it hurt when i swear? :p

It doesn't do much for your image.....not to flame you, but in general, I have very little respect for people who can't say anything without swearing - I think that if you can't convey a point without the use of swear words, you don't deserve to be listened to. I'm not trying to diss anyone here, but in general (i.e. day-to-day, business life) the use of swear words indicates one of low self-esteem and inferiority.

Just my take on the issue.....please don't feel bad jason....it's just that as soon as I saw the title "OMFG I am so fucking shit at computers..." I knew that you were the author.....not sure why.... :lol:

Yeah, I would like this forum to stay mostly clean language wise. I mean I don't care if you say "fuck" every once in a while and stuff, but I mean, let's not make this a forum full of swear words.

anyone actually go to msn.com for a search now? i still stick to google. in fact its my homepage