Microsoft tries to be cool and fails. Hard. Again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
rotfl.gif

If any other company had done that, I would have thought it was cool in an ironic, nerdy sort of way.

Too bad it's Microsoft, and they'll never be cool. Not even ironically. :rofl:

If any other company had done that, I would have thought it was cool in an ironic, nerdy sort of way.
That's why it's so funny -- because Microsoft actually takes this seriously :lol:

I came here to defend Microsoft... I will be leaving now.

P.S. They can't even spell.

Oh my god.

Wait, wot no developers?

DEVELOPERS?

DEVELOPERS?

DEVELOPERS?

:lmao:

Virtual Labs Guy

Recent Super Deed

Virtual Labs Guy was born for this role. Of all the members of the Source Fource, he's probably handled fame with the most grace and aplomb. Though we've got plenty of examples of this, one we think illustrates it best just happened at the end of April. Virtual Labs Guy took a group of devs on a tour of Microsoft? Visual Studio? 2005 and noticed, at the end of the guided demonstration, that someone was missing from the group. Despite how impressed they all were at what they'd just seen, there was a definite feeling of unease about the missing member. But rather than freak out and disturb them further, Virtual Labs Guy kept his cool, smiled, and said, "Nothing to worry about, folks. Happens all the time." And with that, he rolled up his sleeves, and went back in. He had a feeling about where the person might be. "He'd shown particular interest in the Class Designer," Virtual Labs Guy later stated. Sure enough, the missing dev was soon found trying, over and over again, to use it to create false return types for services provided by the applications created by the Application Designer. "I know it'll mess up sooner or later," he was reported as saying, while being gently coaxed back out of the application by a very sympathetic tour guide.

That's why it's so funny -- because Microsoft actually takes this seriously :lol:

Do you honestly think this is meant to be taken seriously? I don't, but if it is then it's even more ridiculous....:lol: Either way, it's incredibly lame.

Do you honestly think this is meant to be taken seriously?
I meant "seriously", as in, Microsoft "seriously" thought people would think this is real nerd humour, but, from Microsoft, it's just lame.

Why did they picture a nazi chinaman?! :blink:
He's clearly doing the hand gesture.