Middle of October : Definitely the 24th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this for anyone who is interested:

*EDIT (link was too long)
http://www.radiotimes.com/ <--- go here then type Clarkson into the Schedule search engine.

Also, the Clarkson thing in the RadioTimes was just about a show he's in this week about his family tree or something.

sorry to spoil the fun but

Back soon
Be still your beating hearts. Top Gear is back on Sunday 24th October 2004. Download this Spyker calendar, then wish away the days...

got that straight from the topgear site ( www.bbc.co.uk/topgear )

so we still got about 20 days... :?

we get 5th gear here in the states, so i could careless...
Top Gear on the other hand...20 days and counting...

i doubt we'll get this new series simulcasted on speed. :wink: and stupid commercial breaks in the middle of reviews. :|

justin syder said:

i doubt we'll get this new series simulcasted on speed. :wink: and stupid commercial breaks in the middle of reviews. :|

true, but unless you keep up with downloading the series online, most of the episodes you see on Speed will be new to you...

a valid point, but if I know Justin - he appreciates having them on disc for later ;)

haz

18 days....

...withdrawal...bad... hands shaking, ..must have TG... ...comes back from under the desk... "is there a helpline for people like me?" can be heard in a slow and agonised voice

well shakes are way better than wetting urself so youll be fine. josty is the one that needs help :wink: :mrgreen:

why the change of sig/avater

the other ones were cool with the gt500 and ford gt.

OH don't know, maybe ill get them back soon...just like the picture of Enzo....and that GT40 can't be with Enzo @ the same page :wink:

Vuk says the 24th probably.

mike tseng covered that with a quote from the TG site,

Back soon
Be still your beating hearts. Top Gear is back on Sunday 24th October 2004. Download this Spyker calendar, then wish away the days...
:wink:

wish they would test drive the new M5.. their upcoming mag has an article about the M5.. and hopefully they would do a comparasion on the E55 AMG on the show :D :D

I'm getting tired of watching two year-old episodes of 5th Gear on Speed, I can't wait any longer for Top Gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.