Mille Miglia - The Spirit of a Legend

Here's the official trailer via youtube for those who are interested.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGJuYtjp11E[/YOUTUBE]

It's a fantastic 2 hours.

I can't comment on compatibility with US DVD players, but if you have a DVD drive and the VLC Player installed on your computer it should play the disc no issues. I've played discs from R1, R2, R3, and R4 on my laptop, no problems. I just put the disc in and once the drive recognizes the disc I tell the computer to play it with VLC.

Hope this helps. :cheers:

Did you order the DVD then?

Also apparently there was a 2 hour documentary on Discovery HD Theater about the Mille Miglia, do you know if the film and it are related? There was a thread on it in the Video Requests section on here

http://forums.finalgear.com/video-r...w-from-discovery-hd-theatre-33593/#post903289

I believe the two programs are one and the same. I downloaded the DiscoveryHD airing. Here are some screen shots.

vlcsnap-1046738.jpg

vlcsnap-1038390.jpg

vlcsnap-1052888.jpg

vlcsnap-1040876.jpg

vlcsnap-1041350.jpg

vlcsnap-1041722.jpg

vlcsnap-1042573.jpg

Last edited:
oh I saw this on TV, it was a fantastic documentary.

thanks! am i right to assume you can't share the Mille Miglia video outside RacingUnderground? like say, here maybe?

thanks! am i right to assume you can't share the Mille Miglia video outside RacingUnderground? like say, here maybe?

My knowledge of torrents and file sharing is limited to downloading. I haven't clue #1 how to share it here. It's also a 4gig mp4, so I don't think I could put it on any of the free filehosting sites...

you could upload it to one of the FTP sites here i think. i'd try 95's FTP if he's up for it. i was an FTP virgin till 3 weeks ago. it was so easy that from 0 knowledge to using it took like 5 mins. if i find out how to set it up, would u be up for it? just think of the good karma! hehe :thumbup:

you could upload it to one of the FTP sites here i think. i'd try 95's FTP if he's up for it. i was an FTP virgin till 3 weeks ago. it was so easy that from 0 knowledge to using it took like 5 mins. if i find out how to set it up, would u be up for it? just think of the good karma! hehe :thumbup:

Indeed, let me know how and I'll upload it.

Hmmm..3.4GB and this includes adverts too :(

Wish I had the D/L quota to get it, edit out the ads, and pack it down to a more acceptable size (Im all for HD, but not 'that' fussed)

Anyone here D/L it, edit it(remove ads etc)and repack it?