Vanilla: Mindcrack Ultra hardcore

Mindcrack Ultra hardcore

• Total voters

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
VW id3, Honda NM4 Vultus
As the latest Mindcrack UHC season 9 ended, i started to wonder if there would be players wanting to do FG UHC?
It would be as the folks on Mindcrackers play it:

- Eating won't heal you, only golden apple (made with gold ingots) or potion of healing/regeneration.
- Playerlist shows players health level with colour coding.
- bedrock wall to contain players within a certain distance

- This even would not be team-deathmatch, but all vs. all.
etc

The server would be whitelisted, and event would happen on weekend.
Starting the even would require voice-chat (Teamspeak, skype, mumble) but not while we play the match!
And after each player dies, it would be preferred that people would join back to the voice-chat to express our feelings about other players or gloat on winning the event.

Me and my school mate would be coming to the event, but as for now, this thread is just asking if people would like to have this event.

here is a link to YT playlist of Mindcrack UHC Season 8: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB51E4920242FD6B1

I'd be up for giving this a go, should be good fun, even though I probably won't last 5 minutes (I have a habit of jumping off things).

Sounds like fun. Even though you've seen how craptacular I am at this...

I'd be super pumped for this, but you see, every single time I've tried to connect to any MC server in the last few days, it's kicked me in the balls and told me to fuck off. So until I get a new new router, no FTB for me. :cry:

:cry:

Now. I watched some of those videos and I'm rather underwhelmed. It seems a bit boring doing it individually, in an open world at least. Starting off from scratch in MC is quite tedious at the best of times.

I was imagining a situation where we all face a certain number of challenges (in the style of Race For The Wool) and then emerge to a PVP arena at the end. Whether you survive and what loot/armour/weapons you have at the end of your path is up to you. I might start drawing ideas together for this actually, maybe it's something I could work on for later in the year.

I'm still up for giving this a try though.

We could also divide into teams of 2 or 3 people. That's worked pretty well in my experience.

Teams would be cool idea, ideal for voice chat too.

R.O.W. would be different type of game :/

Edit:

I wasn't suggesting we do R.O.W (how you get that from Race For The Wool is beyond me :p) but I like the idea of players having their own adventure that is the same as everyone else, so it's down to tactics rather than pure luck (which seems to be the way that most UHC games seem to go on Youtube).

Last edited:
What is R.O.W.?

I am not available consistently enough to take part in this sort of thing, but if you folks want it, I will throw a server up (or give access to our box) to allow it to happen.

Edit:

I wasn't suggesting we do R.O.W (how you get that from Race For The Wool is beyond me :p) but I like the idea of players having their own adventure that is the same as everyone else, so it's down to tactics rather than pure luck (which seems to be the way that most UHC games seem to go on Youtube).

Hasn't most of our servers like everyone doing their own thing?
Anyway team based one should be cool for us, and then we can have pvp (or try to kill enderdragon).

What is R.O.W.?

I am not available consistently enough to take part in this sort of thing, but if you folks want it, I will throw a server up (or give access to our box) to allow it to happen.

row was my bad attempt of shortening a race for the wool :p

Thanks for the server pc :)
The UHC only seems to need a bukkit + uhc-mod on the server (also one of the peeps needs to be op to start the thing).

Hasn't most of our servers like everyone doing their own thing?
Anyway team based one should be cool for us, and then we can have pvp (or try to kill enderdragon).

You're missing the point somewhat but never mind, I'll post this in a different thread when I've worked it all out. Think Portal but with multiple players competing against each other, with PVP at the end to decide the overall winner.

Also what is it with the fucking ender dragon? I won't bother if that's involved.

So find and kill a sheep and you win? That sounds easy. :?

it is easy, since you only have to find all the colours of the wool :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You're missing the point somewhat but never mind, I'll post this in a different thread when I've worked it all out. Think Portal but with multiple players competing against each other, with PVP at the end to decide the overall winner.

Also what is it with the fucking ender dragon? I won't bother if that's involved.

Then we don't get the enderdragon :p
it was just a suggestion since the last times we fought it it was less than a 5min job.